How can ya'll play Demon Hunter?

Even if the demon hunter rotation is a bit simple in comparison to other classes i still think the gameplay is interesting.

take for example the momentum build which factors mobility into the rotation to bump up damage and adds in a 6 second window to dump chaos strikes, it can make the gameplay a little more challenging because you have to choose damage over mobility and vice versa.

2 Likes

I mostly play Demon Hunter for their lore, aesthetics and mobility. While they’re simple they’re not that far off from being perfect, a little reshuffle here and there and making certain abilities baseline would make them considerably more fun to play. I have raided on the most basic of specs and the most complex over the years, and there’s something to be said for the simple ones, when you’re learning a new encounter it’s a lot easier to focus on mechanics when you’re not watching 10 dots on multiple targets.

Plus Illidan, Illidan is cool… :smiley:

1 Like

You know there was a time where the momentum build was the highest possible dps build and had one of the highest skill caps in the game.

imagine playing a meme class, your irl friends just will eat you alive with jokes for that kind of behavior.

1 Like

At this point I’m just all in on the class flavor and class fantasy.
The gameplay is so dull I find my interest and faith in the entire game and its developers fading for every Chaos Strike I cast.
SL was their chance to spice up the gameplay that Havoc desperately needs, but alas, it’s looking more and more like the “good expansion -> bad expansion” rotation will just be bad -> equally bad.

1 Like

Hehe eyebeam goes wheeewwwww

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.