How did Teldrassil even burn?

Dude. Your only contribution to this thread was “lol wood burns what’d you expect lol”, then “it’s a game not rl everything is possible with magic”, followed by “if you don’t like it just ignore the story or stop playing.”

And obviously you thought your post was so good that you had to like it with two of your alts. Very mature indeed.

Now this may surprise you, but the story forum is the place where people who care about the lore can discuss it, which also contains complaining about the things about the story they didn’t like or that didn’t make sense in their opinion.

If that’s not your thing, please just go back to general.

2 Likes

if i would have liked my own comment why wouldn’t i do it on all 74+ chars and just 2?

So what you’re saying is that my opinion doesn’t matter but others do?, and oh for sure im into the Lore itself honestly i might honestly know more of the story than you.

Eh, I don’t know. Too much effort? Why can’t you explain it instead?!

sure it would have been to much effort for lazy peeps like you maybe

Dude, you know that your pet collection is visible on all your chars, right? Surprisingly the chars which liked your post have the same amount of pets and the same favorites with even the same name. What a coincidence!

another armory stalker :smiley:

Fun fact atleast mine is visiable for the public :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure dude, I’d rather say “damn, I failed to hide it”.

PS: Jokes on you, my collection is still visible.

yet again atleast my armory is visiable to the public, compare to some else who has the need to hide

My… armory is visible in the public. J-just check out the search bar on the warcraft website if you’ll be able to find it and you’ll find me and my collection.

1 Like

all i can say is " Yikes " after looking at your profile

Guys, you are all really undermining my efforts to be the childish one. Not cool.

3 Likes

You know whats even more cool?, to gang up on someone with Autism

You’re too old to keep the place!

I don’t know, maybe because that would have been a little obvious? :wink:

No, that is exactly what you did.
Your opinion on the topic is that the circumstances of the burning made perfect sense and you’re of course entitled to believe that.

But that is not what you said.

You basically walked into this thread to tell others to accept things as they are presented or stop talking about it or even stop playing the game if they don’t like it. That’s not debating, that’s bad attitude. Simple as that.

I mean, sure, that’s possible. I don’t even know that much. I know, however that Wimbert does. As should you, if you’d actually read these forums now and then. He was even patient and polite enough to reply to you here, whereas you literally told him to leave the talking about lore to people who really care about it, people like you.

That was quite hilarious, I won’t lie :slight_smile:

Edit:

oops, my bad. I apologize.

1 Like

This is probably one if the most evil things you can do. Congratulations!

2 Likes

No congrats to the three of you for doing just that to someone with Autism

What the hell does it have to do with autism? Do you try to play thr victim card now or what?

1 Like

You truly are a Degenerate, if you don’t know that peoples with autism can be abit sensetive, dafuq do you mean victim card?, i understand why you dont mind being one to gang up on peoples with disabilities!, it reminds me you’re on a german server didn’t a certain leader in german be against them either?, does it look like im playing the victim card?, you truly are a low human being, i hope your kid gets autism and that she / he gets ganged up on too, and that she / he will pretend to not have Autism, you truly are disgracefull

I’m an Aspie myself. I guess if you can’t take it being treated like every other person on this forum you should warn them before. But playing the autism card afterwards is like hella idiotic, just that you know it.

2 Likes

what do you mean play the victim card!? you are stupid, im trying my best to fit in, but if i type one little thing on this forum peoples comes and attack, you have no fking clue how i feel

oh yeah i can take things but if more comes into attack mode then ofcourse i can’t handle it, i could handle it perfectly fine talking to the gnome