How do i counter dhs in 2v2?

I am playing on my warrior (arms) with a friend (resto shaman), and we cant outdamage or pressure dhs enough. Is there a way to deal with them as arms?

Nothing much you can do about it.

16 Likes

Erm, what? I mean its like 1 of the 2-3 setups we cant deal with, i am sure there is a way to win vs dh as arms. Right?

/afk should work

13 Likes

But i did beat them pretty easily as UH dk. Is arms that weaker?

Welcome to BfA where skill requirement is at the lowest.

DH>rest in 2s, so it’s unlikely to win vs them. The only reason why you won as UDK is, that they are (or were?!) close to DH in terms of strength. A warrior isn’t weak tho, they are just good - but not as broken as DH, DK, … are.

P.S.: Before Drae starts to cry - we have to wait and see how UDK is doing. So until that lets use the past tense (“was broken”).

12 Likes

There is your mistake!
You are playing Arms.
Underperforming spec, bland design.

Is someone going to tell him? That DH are an elite class and just brokenly insane?
There is a reason they are top soec to choose for arenas.

1 Like

its not mechanically possible mate sorry , its a dh , its not arms being bad , its dh being beyond broken

13 Likes

Unholy is good against dhs because of their 70% slow, they can wait for rly high damp untill dhs dies passively from pets and ranged dmg

1 Like

Unholy is good vs anyone due the slow, immortality and good dmg - which brings him up to dh level. Nothing else was said.

4 Likes

Yy because if he rerolled fury he would have more chances against dh.

/s

Noobish question:Do u play with Duel?

Yeah you’re right!
Exactly what I implied with my comment.

It’s simple, you don’t

Unholy you delete people in close range & you can spam absorb + become immune to stun, something dhs always run 2 of

Hmm i suddenly feel offended and i don’t know why …

+1

Demonhunters can get slowed?

Completely agree with you . Dh/dk/locks should either get nerfed defensively or atleast tune down their damage. having both is unfair

Legend says the best way is finding their irl address and cut the power there. Then you may with.

9 Likes

But i love arms and i hate fury for both gameplay and the whole “we are DOUBLE WIELDING 2H WEAPONS!”. If i can win as one thought, id even betray my principles and play as one. Is fury good in pvp?
In case fury is good, are wowhead/icyveins guides being relevant and good? I found out more than 1 mistake (crucial ones) on guides there, like, say, on UH DK.

hhhmmmm lol
DK´s are leagues above warriors, now regarding DH in 2s my advice is to spread pressure. Hit the DH, then if healer gets close focus him, do this back and forth and save ur Heroic Leap mainly for cc.
but overall Drae is right, just afk. i struggle as well like crazy

I think the fantasy of Arms is just the best.
I don’t know about Fury or Prot in PvP.
People say the spec is decent, it needs some good gear to be able to do anything significant.
I did exagerate, the spec isn’t super dead or useless, but it’s just not really that good.
It’s amazing to stay loyal to the spec we love regardless of it’s state.
You can keep trying, but never expect to reach a super high rating with Arms, im not a high rated player by any means, but same people said what I just quoted.

1 Like