How do I get MVP on the forums?

Still, you have been one of my favourite posters for years. I don’t know why, but I guess I just like your short and “blunt” replies for some reason…

Haha yes, this was the first thing I thought about when I saw the pet “Dottie”. That got to be our Dottie!

4 Likes

Many of us love your no nonsense replies.

6 Likes

It was a jest about your amount of bans (timeouts), u always claim u have the most bans on here :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

It was a joke about our bans ? you think so little of me to be mean ? ok :confused:

@Iviis: The basics here:

1 Like

Yes I still do but It stopped I am a good boy now haven’t gotten a new strike in a month it’s still an improvement I started to behave and respect folks.:grin::heart:

3 Likes

Nah I wasn’t mean I asked you that also I think the world of you friend don’t worry on the forums your opinions mean alot so I can misunderstand it sometimes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am a good boy no more forum vacations for Hali now I am a changed man and I am trying to make up for my bans :hugs: and be a part of gif crew :stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nice photo of the MUGS!

2 Likes

Will you stop teaseing me and Hali with gifs Nef and Sin :sob:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I shall remember that and run out of likes :kissing_heart: :sob:

3 Likes

It’s not so bad I love the attention from people I like on the forums here :heart::hugs:.

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t be I love the attention :kissing_heart:.Also I love that breed of dog on the gif cause it reminds me of one of my friends dog breed.He calls her Luna I wanna pet that dog so bad now.

2 Likes

Blackmail a moderator.

1 Like