How do I get MVP on the forums?

Can I be one

5 Likes

Shouldn’t this be applicable for all posters? I don’t know why MVP’s bother people, if it was a paid role then maybe I could see that it would appeal to some and they would try to obtain the position, but as that isn’t the case, why does it bother people? So they post in green, that does not mean you have to agree or disagree with their posts, if everybody agreed with everybody else it would be a very boring forum :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

It’s easy, be helpful, don’t troll, don’t be rude and take lots of cake to Blizzard’s office.

A number of years ago in 2013 they wanted to give it to me but they wanted me to change the way I post, be a little less direct, the word they used was that I was too “blunt”, I politely and respectfully declined.

I still have the email from Takralus.

3 Likes

I’m really good at z part myself I mastered the art.

1 Like

Ofc! You are one of the founding members!

4 Likes

That would be me or Buka or Yol as that as for MvP I think we have a really good bunch of them right now only circle jerkers here are the ones who dislike them for no reason .

1 Like

For compensation they named a pet with your nick :blush:

5 Likes

Same I cant join ever :frowning:

1 Like

3 Likes

Still, you have been one of my favourite posters for years. I don’t know why, but I guess I just like your short and “blunt” replies for some reason…

Haha yes, this was the first thing I thought about when I saw the pet “Dottie”. That got to be our Dottie!

4 Likes

Many of us love your no nonsense replies.

6 Likes

It was a jest about your amount of bans (timeouts), u always claim u have the most bans on here :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

It was a joke about our bans ? you think so little of me to be mean ? ok :confused:

@Iviis: The basics here:

1 Like

Yes I still do but It stopped I am a good boy now haven’t gotten a new strike in a month it’s still an improvement I started to behave and respect folks.:grin::heart:

3 Likes

Nah I wasn’t mean I asked you that also I think the world of you friend don’t worry on the forums your opinions mean alot so I can misunderstand it sometimes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am a good boy no more forum vacations for Hali now I am a changed man and I am trying to make up for my bans :hugs: and be a part of gif crew :stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes