How do I get my character back?

explain what’s going on, I go in and I’m under the location. I didn’t use any third-party programs. Before this Russian bots tried to chase me out of the location in “Howling Fjord”, there are hundreds of bots standing monks. I threw complaints, and went away. returned I disconnected from the game with error 319. Before this character [edited] wrote to me with threats.

I’m not quite sure what you mean. Apologies if this is not your issue.

If you were banned or silenced as a result of your run in with others the only way you can appeal is via a ticket.

When you say error 319 did you mean this?

It includes some what to do next/what you can try suggestions. In case those help.

I think it’s to do with a bug in the game that some players are exploiting and using to intentionally harass others. ( The OP being a victim of that)

1 Like

That’s right, people use the exploit and throw the character under textures. Using [edited], without my permission they can carry my character in their hands. It’s wm off, I wasn’t in the same group as them and they just took me and threw me under the textures and I got a 319 error, going back I got thrown again and waited 4 hours to recover “Character moved to a safe location.”, it’s horrible, I pay for the game, I play one character. And have to wait 4 hours.

1 Like

I am also in favor of this topic. I wrote about it about 20 days ago, no reaction, I also addressed to Hacks@blizzard.com, no response, and the correction did not happen. I also saw how they wrote 6 months ago here, so I’m gathering all those affected, that would promote this global problem to the masses.

1 Like

I support, pay attention to the problem.

1 Like

I’m with you, wrote a few days, trying to do resource extraction in the steppes, bots do not give, threaten at first - and after throwing under the textures of all competitors.

It’s about the fact that recently on popular farms, there are bots that use an exploit with [edited], due to [edited] they learned to throw your characters under the textures of the game, and the mechanics of the game works as follows - if you are under the textures, where you do not belong - you will be disconnected from the game, coming back you will still disconnect until you use “Character Release”, but it has a recovery of 4 hours. And these guys know where to watch out for you, and will throw you in again if you offend them too much. They prevent common players from doing quests and resource extraction. Thus monopolizing the market. This urgently needs to be fixed, [edited]

1 Like

Was doing a mission, saw the bots, started throwing complaints, [edited] threw me under the textures, the game knocked out can not come back in

This is the second time I’ve seen posts that bots are using dracthyr to intimidate players. Blizzard, please pay attention to [edited]

1 Like

Thank you all, we’ll try to get some :eye: on this.

Please do not post exploits on these forums (although I do appreciate the explanations provided in the different posts). If you need to write something like this in the future, please do create your message, reply, and then edit out the details. We’ll still be able to see what was first written.

Alternatively, you can always report exploits to hacks@blizzard.com

I’ll close this for now, and will reopen the thread if need be.

Thank you. :pray:

2 Likes