How do you want Sylvanas to die?

I personally want to have her become a slave of some third party, like the Old Gods, the Scourge, or the Lightbound Alliance. It would be the ultimate ironic fate for her.

I want Baine to smash her flat with his giant totem.

5 Likes

I want her to survive and win her game of 4D chess. Then she leads us into a shadowlands themed expansion once BfA is over :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ascension in the Shadowlands.
Patron deity for the Forsaken.
Removed from the Horde and the main story line but still in the background able to be brought back.

Some combo of these.
Not raidbossed and not redeemed. Please for all that is holy.

7 Likes

Where her story was of most interesting factors.

I vote this.

I’m finding it hard not to quote Tyrion Lannister here.

1 Like

No, the ultimate ironic fate for her would be to die at the hands of Derek. And since her plans constantly backfire and Derek is strong-willed, I wouldn’t be surprised if he retains his free will and will try to have revenge on the mad banshee.

Leans in on mic
Wrong.

The ultimate ironic fate would be for Delaryn to end her.
Full circle on that Warcraft 3 parallel.

1 Like

Still waiting for an explanation as to why Sira would betray the Alliance so quickly. An explanation from her. Certainly she’ll find the time to explain eventually?

She’s biding her time ya know.
She’s merely…
…playing along

Christ, this expansion. Smh my head.

1 Like

Although I am no fan of Sylvanas, I don’t think true death would sit well with her.

Her fate should be more ‘‘Lich King’’ like without the power. For example, a wailing banshee of Deatholme. Incarcerated there by strong magic. That way, the Ranger General of old would have a homecoming without the party.

That way, too, Blizzard could always use her as a threat for future storylines.

Nathanos, in turn, should be locked up in some vault guarded by Maiev’s most ‘‘dedicated’’ wardens. There he should pay for Teldrassil and let Sylvanas know he is suffering for her transgressions.

Next patch she’ll have a little dialogue option something about “Human potential” and “choking”.

1 Like

Moving to Sylvanas, I wanted to hear developers speak to her fans. So much has been heard from the “tribal” Horde via the Saurfang cinematics and through the questline to rescue him. Players were even given a chance to support the warchief by not participating in his rescue and those who made that choice feel that the direction the story is moving will ultimately leave them behind in favor of the “right choice”. The question then became, “What do you say to Sylvanas fans or those players who chose her because they didn’t like the gist of the Saurfang story?”

Shani came out the gate first by saying, “I would tell Sylvanas fans that her story definitely isn’t over yet. We have a lot more to tell. She’s not Garrosh 2.0. She has a lot more going on. Don’t want to spill anything, but there is a ton more coming for Sylvanas’s story.”

“Put yourself in the shoes of someone in the Horde. They’ve known nothing but conflict for over 20 years. They believe that Sylvanas is the person who will bring an end to this. She’s the one who can unite the Horde in ways it’s never been before. You can see how people would want that. They might think, “I would like to know peace, please. Sylvanas will get us there.” The people know what Baine and Saurfang and Thrall lead to – it’s just the same conflict they’ve seen. Sylvanas is bringing something no one’s ever brought before. So it’s interesting to see different sides of that. She has a plan.”

I really don’t care. Kill her, enslave her, make her Lich King or mistress of the Shadowlands, make her a long-term villain, redeem her in a way that leaves nothing of her former character and makes no one remember what was, let her vanish without ever revealing her plans, let her sacrifice herself for a really good cheeseburger… no matter, just end her role within the factions. Once and for all.

2 Likes

That sounds dirty

I hope she defeats the rebellion and finishes her game of 4D chess victorious. Forcing the Alliance to accept her original terms from pre Teldrassil burning :smiley:

1 Like

You already said that.

And really… I don’t believe you actually want that.

It will be, once she is flattened.

Because that’s the purpose of the Forsaken. The Night Elves will eventually heal. But with Sylvanas gone Forsaken will just become as irrelevant as non humanized Orcs(Thrall) after MoP. That’s far worse of a fate.

If they don’t have an identity apart from “blight and counquer the other player faction” maybe they should actually get one…

1 Like