How do you want Sylvanas to die?

Besides being villain battet? No there is nothing else. See Orcs portrayal in WoD for further evidence.

sylvanas should die by the worst fate ever made…

…being unupdated after this patch.

1 Like

Kerrigans never die

3 Likes

Painfully.

But I’d prefer her mean @ss getting send to the Shadowrealm- eer, I mean, Shadowlands for eternal anguish. That would be nice.

Easy one:
In a Raid. ****** by human palydanz. With all her previous armorz as legendary lootz.

• EDIT Däkärs wish is my desire: Sad Saurfang makes a stare battle with Anduin and loses.
  • EDIT for Däkär: Anduin sais: “should behave now, or else!”
  • EDIT for Däkär: Saurfang drops salty water.
  • Sad Saurfang promisses Anduin that the horde will not do evil thing for at least half of the next expansion.
  • Saurfang sais sorry to Mrs Edgewarrior for smaking her lover with his axe. She invites him on a cup of moontee with her fellow husband in return.
  • Gen barks
  • Lor’themar goes /afk again
  • Alliance forgives horde the unfortunate genocide of human sidekicks
  • Warchief Bain becomes a permanent member of SI7
1 Like

You forgot Anduin’s passionate speech to Horde leaders that they “should behave now, or else!”.

I don’t
Couldn’t care less about her.

Why kill? rip her arms and feet and leave her hanging on a chain but alive

1 Like

And everybody laughed and continued about their business after an Anduin threat lol

Like father like son.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nope. Sylvanas will never die. There is no BFA without her. And no future for the horde!

1 Like

Even more reason for her not to be Warchief.

2 Likes

More reasons for her to finish her game of 4D chess and rise victorious against the enemies of the Horde. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s be honest, I don’t think anyone, including Sylvanas fans, are happy with the way she is playing that 4D-chess game.

she doesnt need to die, but she has to be removed from the horde, so we actualy can have a expac, that we aint figthing eachother again, it is starting to be old, heck I would not even be bothered if we get an expac where we would be able to team up whit eachother in dungeons and raids if we so like.

Death? …try something different dump her soul into a rotting forsaken model instead see if the fanboys still stick around.

Fall of the stairs. and as soon as possible, so the devs have less time to ruin her character any further and this whole dupster fire of a storyline can end. As the poor Cairne shows, not even death can protect characters from the taint of this expantion.

1 Like

I want to see her flayed to death by Tyrande while her limbs are burning in moonfire.

Old gods are more maginative than that. Also Sylvanas is incorporeal.

For Arthas to come back and drag her spirit to the Warcraft equivalent of hell, whilst Invincible plays in the background.