How do you want Sylvanas to die?

In her own bed. At the age of eighty. With a belly full of wine and a girl’s mouth around her-… oh wait.

7 Likes

I changed my mind. I want her to die offscreen and without any further mention of her

I dont want her to die at all. We dont need to loose another horde leader adn certainly not to repeat of mop thats 10times worse.
Instead kill Calia (she goes against evrything undead ) or Anduin let Alliance loose some if you wanna kill leaders. And with Anduin Alliance could have actual more interesting characters in place cause cant be any innerconflict or strive or anything interesting lhappen while he is leader of Alliance.

I don’t care how she dies, as long as either Genn or Tyrande gets the kill. I think those two deserve it more than anyone else.

4 Likes

Well with all development that Tyrande gets it will never happen

4 Likes

I think she deserve the same horror, that she have did. She must die in flames.

I loved this Sylvanas vs Darion discussions.

My wish would be her running away after losing the faction war , traveling to northend to capture new valkyr.

Once reaching northend. She finds the ebon blade waiting for her. She struggles around, scream a little banshee like and in the end the corrupted ashbringer ( reforged with ebon blade symbol instead of the skull ) finds her heart and absorbs her soul. Trapping her for ever or until someone commits an act of love ( there is no one left for her).

This way sylvanas could go out fighting , darion and the ebon blade show that they were not ignoring the war but being busy in northend. And we would have her ready for the last addon as a surprise.

1 Like

I miss Darion. He was the greatest inspiration to me in the game to date, in terms of characters. With him, no matter how many enemies there were - you could be sure that you were ultimately doing what was necessary for the betterment of everyone.

I want to see Tyrande V.S. Sylvanas … this would be fun … ^^
And Ifc Tyrande have to win !
The future of the Forsaken belongs to Calia … the Queen of Lordaeron…

We actually are. Time and again, even on these forums, we have predicted how she has everything pre-planned like the decimation of the Alliance fleet soon to come and everytime people like you argue that “her plan is stupid” because you are shortsighted.

We’ll just get chills and scream for the Horde when she finishes up on her agenda.

So yeah, talk about yourself. We Sylv fans can talk for ourselves

1 Like

The purple Horde? The tentacle Horde? :thinking:

Remember that the dagger she got from N’zoth seems to be central to her plan, the decimation of the Alliance fleet was achieved through knowledge what Azshara, a servant of Nzoth would do and she states the war is serving its purpose, suggesting that it isnt her focus in itself.

But dont let the obvious warning signs and the fact that the Horde is in open rebellion against her disturb you. In the end she will obviously be the greatest Horde hero, and only you can see the genius of her plans.:grinning:

Ah that must be it.

Scientific breakthrough, Sylvanas is not the cartoon villain, we are just shortsighted.

1 Like

Yes and as she quotes it is a compass to guide us, and according to datamine she gives it to Nathanos to guide the fleet to Najzatar where the Fleet Ambush takes place.

So dont hold hopes for the dagger being her waifu. Sylvannas doesnt need such petty weapons…

It was just for the trap.

Basically I am against use of Consciousness-expanding substances.

But in this case I would take some to… extend my horizons and… understand…

If I was unaware that the required dose would kill me.

Twice.

Oh, Nzoth only gave her something to guide her, and she follows the suggestion, thats much less unsettling, of course…

Pity you need substances to develop a brain m8…

Well Sargeras gave Illidan his demon eyes and fel powers and Kiljaeden gave him several commands but didnt see u complaining about that for our Saviour of the Legion that led us to Victory in Argus and all…

Oh, yes, Illidan, prime example of a Blizzard 4D-chess story…

7 Likes

Did you just hint that you were so far-sighted enough to predict his end game?!

You didn’t? You don’t want to be called short-sighted, do you?

To be fair though… Illidan made his position on the Legion very clear from the time we got to know him. It wasn’t so much a question of plans within plans here, but the question if he fell to the influence of the corrupting magics he used, like BC very strongly suggested, or if he was still in control, like they told us years later, and certainly not because he was so popular. There is a reason why people just flat out call it a retcon.

His background of course, was one of a power-junkie and a self-appointed double agent… which is the reason he spent 10k years in prison. And I don’t think that was a bad move from the Night Elves.

And his actions in Legion were quite unabiguous. He had no idea if his plans would work, he was just going all-in with the lives of everyone else, and won. Yay him. No deeper planning, just being kind of a jackbutt. So yeah, I am complaining about him.

So I don’t really think the Sylvanas-situation is that comparable. Blizz is actively hiding her motivations. It’s like we were only seeing Illidan sucking up to Azshara and were supposed to gleam from it that he was actually fighting against her. I would have called it BS, if there were no hints of his resistance.

Of course it is possible (in a story of WoW quality at least) that Sylvanas is only using an ancient evil master manipulator god without being manipulated herself in any way, while making him think she was doing his bidding… but are you really going to tell me that that’s what you can see in the game and not just the twist you want to see?

She is outright saying that the war is just a means to an end. We can read her PoV and can see her thinking that the Horde isn’t her people. We could see her actively working to “kill hope” in her own people, when she acted against the Desolate Council. We can see how she acts against a coalition of most of the Horde’s leaders, including the founder. And still people are trying to tell me that anyone who doesn’t see that she is actually doing it for the Horde are just short-sighted.

Sorry, but that seems close to delusional to me. Might be I was getting trolled and didn’t notice, though.

1 Like