How does it feel in AV Horde?

As long as horde does these things it wont get fixed, we saw that in av already

12 straight wins today with the stomp tactic, feels so good not giving horde a single tower! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes sacrifice are necessary don’t you worry though I am sure our horde friends here understand fully ! We are all a huge family after all :smiley:

Wow - you are the definition of Keyboard Warrior.

Shouting your mouth off while you play on a safe PvE realm.

GG

1 Like

Let your coordinate, I will send you a box of cleenex cry me an ocean ! :wink:

Oh zug zug got his av week-end hope crushed … You lost a couple of bg and you’re tearing up ? Well keep the tears coming roflmao :grin:

Queues are 10-15 minutes. And it’s fun. Thank you :slight_smile:

After a glorius evening with 0 losses the war in Alterac Valley continues… Long live the premades :slight_smile:

good luck getting any gear without the marks from other BGs… :thinking:

Other bgs are pretty much 50/50 anyway! :smiley:

Played 3 AV today and won 1, as alliance.

Still a good winrate.

The absolute state of alliance posters. Pure cringe

2 Likes

The final state of the great hordes: some wet truffle, pure tears distilled and extracted from zug zug 100%certified ! :smiley:

Sure horde are a bunch of whining toads, that has clearly been shown by the amount of whine posts over the past months. But do they really lose AV this much? I don’t think so.

And their winrate in other BG’s is still pretty good so they shouldn’t complain. [But you never really do know with horde right?]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.