How does your character view the dracthyr?

He’s largely indifferent towards them. Despite their naivety, they’re another long lived race so he can find common ground there.

She views them with curiosity, and potential. Just need to see if they can be raised into undeath and made into knights.

My mage is passively hostile to them. Her cousin was killed by dragons when the orcish dragonriders attacked the Kul Tiran fleet, and ever since then every encounter she’s had with dragons in RP has gone badly.

She was willing to give the Dracthyr a fair chance, but after a couple of them nearly dive bombed her on the street mid-RP along with a whole host of exceptionally bad IC encounters, her views regarding the Dracthyr (and dragons at large) remain hostile.

Won’t start a fight but will actively discriminate against them

4 Likes

Weirdly similar to his own kind even if they’re draconic in nature. The more he hears about their history and their nature, the more he kind of sympathises.

1 Like

My character is a pandaren, so naturally (for me) his alignment is neutral.
He believes the dracthyr are quite interesting as for their ability to launch themselves in the air, he is jealous.

He’s only met a few- And is very indifferent about them.

My Highborne here has yet to officialy meet one;

And although he holds Blue, Green, Bronze and Red Dragons and their Aspects in great reverance; so far he sees no reason to trust neither Black Dragons nor a creation of their mad Aspect.

Time will show if he changes his opinion about them and the new “good” Black Dragons, but for now; he will steer clear of Dragons in general.

1 Like

Why does Alexstrasza’s humanoid form have bobbas if she lays eggs

Venom sacs.

2 Likes

She mentions physical contact being more pleasant due to lack of scales in humanoid form, in the dragon novel series.

My nb finds them fascinating. Creatures imbued by the blood and magic of the dragons? They can conjure blue magic but does not know of traditional spell-casting, such a concept itself is unheard for her.

She also gave one of the scaled-folk a lecture on mortal take of arcane magic x’D

dragon man bad

1 Like

Distantpeak here, finds them okay and believes their magics can be used to heal the world, if guided correctly, so they’re a boon.

My dark iron believes that they were made to serve and thus they should. So yeah, he acquired some that reminded him of his old Black Flight foes and now they work for him as guards and smiths.

Poggers… POGGERS!!!

That is such a “writer has thought a lot about touching Alex’s soft, supple skin” moment. Or at least trying to appeal to the demographic that has.

5 Likes

When I read these things it hurts me inside a little bit.

Can we stop having more romances with dragons and undeads than alive, humanoid NPC?

Or just don’t do romances because Blizzard sucks at them.

A degree or two removed from the On Tonight’s Show: The Writer’s Barely Disguised Fetish

1 Like

Ah, this was about Korialstrasz and Alexstrasza seeing eachother again after a long while and both went elf form to hug, no really, it was a hug.

Despise how they write their shapeshifted form as better then their natural form, better than their true form :nauseated_face:

Which book was that?

I’m 90% sure my man Knaak wouldn’t have done this

1 Like

The writer is frightened by their own dragon fetish, so they transform them into elves to cope with their trapped in the scalie closet-ness.

4 Likes

WotA iirc, the first one before they timetravel back.

Don’t pin me on it tho, I’m not home but the books are so I could go and double check if it was that book in a week or so.