How furry are you?

I’d call this peak stupid but from the OP’s history its only the foothills.

1 Like

Ohhh, a furry in denial detected

Also, plz don’t use a high moral ground, you have such an extended history of bad takes on these forums that they are not brought up too often because no human being can dig through 13k posts of idiocy so everything falls under the radar or is forgotten :>

Zeus was getting freaky, and meanwhile evolution:

1 Like

Actually most with a normal IQ could. Whether its worth it or not is up for debate.

I can see why you’d think its hard though.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Vulpera paladins too :grin::v:

1 Like

Vulpera evoker first please!
I want to see them coughing fur on enemies instead of dragon breath way more than bland holy light spam.

1 Like

100% lore accurate

casting furry breath

Anyway Vulpera is still the top pvp race in my book, cause physical and magical wounds can be healed, unlike mental ones.

If only that was true, I have the ability that auto switches back to humanoid kept on so I don’t have to manually click it after combat has ended.

The entire visage thing with evokers were just cruel…

The first visage they throw at us after reaching dragon isles IS A FREAKING VULPERA.

But no, we are stuck with bastardized humans/belves because reasons. (Reminder there is no lore reason for their restrictions, and any later reasons would contradict lore since neither human and belves existed around the time of Dracthyr’s creation).

2 Likes

You know what I meant - technically you can but no one sane is gonna read your excuses of posts :slight_smile:

I want to argue that OG tauren isn’t really furrybait cause they weren’t pretty enough, though modern model is up for debate. Another factor is tauren has the minotaur link to mythology which might be another nonfurry reason to play one
Draenei as furry is also silly, they have skin.

Personally I’m an elfaboo cause wow elves are a lot more unique in this setting (not your typical Tolkien fantasy elves)

Irrelevant. Any kind of anthropomorphic character is furry. (Unless we are talking about inanimate objects like cars and planes).

1 Like

what if it’s a car with googly eyes for headlights and furr?

2024 and despite numerous explanations - the existence of literal fur on skin doesnt make a furry fandom character - furry aesthetic includes scalies, amphibians etc.
Murlocs are part of “furry” etc

Ignorance is bliss
Better not push this topic further, many probably woldn’t be happy if you would “ruin” their race by associating them with a fandom/community of any kind they don’t feel they’re a part of or find the idea outright offensive

But that’s why it’s funny :0

Very well, I will adjust my statement.
Draenei are not an anothropomorphic + animal features in the same way the Vulperas, Tauren, Pandaren and Worgen are. they are a sentient race with different physiological traits attributed to them being basically aliens.

Even if you wouldn’t accept that, They do not fit in any of the subcategories mentioned for furries either.
So, not furries.

1 Like

they are listed as a furry race by furries anywhere on the internet, WoW related.
All other races are sapient so Idk how draeneis being such is any special?