How furry are you?

• Tauren: Druid and DK, both at level 70.
  • Pandaren: Monk, level 70.
  • Night Elf: Druid level 11 (created during Vanilla period, GM of her first guild, by promotion of the creator of the guild, when he left tge game. Only noticed, when I went to delete the character, but couldn’t, due to holding GM position).
  • Draenei: Priest, level 1, undergoing project.

Cheers.

I don’t count the furs on my animals ? hmm maybe is there something wrong with me

Magical girls are love. What excuse would you need to be one

Anyway, I don’t actively play any.

In total out of 60 characters I have 2 vulpera, a panda, a dracthyr and a worgen but neither of them has gotten any playtime this patch.

Draeneis are not furries -.-

We don’t even got fur in our bodies.

i dont count me as an furry, because i enjoy the Feral druid gameplay lol

Aren’t Draeneis space goats?

1 Like

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

We have horns and hooves from our original concept of “eredar demons” from Wc3, just like succubi have.

Furries are anthropomorphic animals. Draeneis are humanoids with horns and hooves. is not the same.

2 Likes

EXACTLY - I will never pick a human character even if it was or is OP on every level! :smiley:

2 Likes

When I started playing as a Tauren, I didn’t even know what “Furry” meant. As a 14-year-old kid obsessed with Greek Mythology and AoM, I created my first Tauren character to be a badass minotaur. :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

You might be in denial but furwiki lists them as “furry” - because furry is just a semantical word - it doesn’t need to have fur (vide dracthyr, amphibians) - murlocs probably fall into “furry fandom” as well.
Draeneis are anthro space goats, meeting enough criteria to be considered furry. Sorry! :smiley:

yeah… OP is just trying to appropriate the demonic lust culture into their favourite fandom.
so insensitive :sleepy: i hope they can find a courage within to apologize for this transgression.

1 Like

x’D

I wore it for a bit for the sheer ugliness of it. It is one of the most amazing transmogs this game has ever known. It’s so F tier it goes straight back to S tier lol

I do also have a problem as Pandaren though, in general. For some reason, since around BfA, all the new belts look massive on Pandaren female. Like the belt is comically large, increasing the width of the hips by almost 50% (which is saying something I should note) and the pieces of cloth around the front reach all the way to the feet instead of around the middle of the thighs as it does on other races. It makes almost every tier set hideous. /sigh

2 Likes

Like the satyr or the minotaur
:man_shrugging:
But a “demon” in furry circles is a species of furry that is related to the religious creature closely associated with the notions of “evil” and/or “hell”. but more often just very hedonistic rather than truly “evil”
Most often, furry demon appearance is a modifier applied to another species. Certain features are added to the base species; horns, usually of either bull or ram style, crimson fur or hairless crimson skin, sharp fangs, bifurcated hooves, spaded tails, and bat or dragon-like membranous wings.
An Eredar in the eye of the Furry community fits in, don’t worry :wink:

1 Like

And since when “furwiki” is right? xD

It is the ultimate expression of authority on all things. Especially whether particularly hairy men are furries!

I have several draenei cause when i started playing (TBC) that was the most interesting race for me on the alliance. Didnt know what a furry was until i started frequenting these forums in BFA :laughing:

1 Like

I have a couple of Vulpera as banks cause they spawn in Orgrimmar but I don’t really play them.
I just play Blood elf or Void elf tbh.

1 Like

A weeb detected! Gotta make another thread about those anime elf lovers :smiley:

Not really. I don’t watch any anime or read manga.
I’m more of a LotR nerd.

So being a humanoid with long ears makes you an anime lover. I’d really like to hear your thoughts on how that works

I havent watched Furry Force on youtube for a while, this thread has rekindled my interest.