How have you f*cked up so far?

The biggest mistake BY FAR you can do at this point is spending time on the wrong realm. You won’t know that for a good while yet tho, but don’t worry, it will come to you :wink:

1 Like

I’m only level 8, but I haven’t managed to really mess up so far yet. Been playing the main game more or less constantly since back then so I “know too much” to do the classic newbie-mistakes.

BUT, I did forget that auto-attack is on the bars by default, and during the first couple of quests I did press it alot mid-combat, not reading the tooltip and silently facepalming myself while removing it from the bar.

One memory that stands out is one of the early quests in Elwynn where you are tasked to kill “Princess”, a named Boar. The quest only tells you “Brackwells Pumpkin Patch”. Back then, I did not know the zone, and on the way there are a few pumpkins by the side of the road. At the time, I thought “that looks like a pumpkin patch to me” so I stayed there for the longest time, eventually abandoning the quest.

This time around I found her though.

1 Like

funny cause u still have 4h queue

Im having great fun except when i tried sarkoth. There were 50 chars around. We organized a dancing party.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me.

I died, I freaking died!!! Was in the fel cave in NE zone and thought I could pull the level 8 without his buddies coming too…I ran, oh how I ran - but they just kept coming, it felt like i pulled the entire dungeon as i fled :smiley: A bolt took me high in the back and I fell to my knees and toppled forward. 10/10 would die dramatically again

1 Like

Running for ages as Wisp from Wetlands to SW only to realize that you get rezzed right back at Wetlands. Ended up HS-ing back to Dolenaar. There went 45 min of my time.

1 Like

I tried to train axes. “Oh, I can’t in IF? That’s odd, I vaguely remember… Nevermind, surely it was SW then.” Took the tram all the way to the weapon master in SW, nope. Back to IF, checked all weapon masters again. “Oh wait, rogues CAN’T use axes.”

3 Likes

Murlocs… So many Murlocs…

2 Likes

approximately 6-7hours ago i was blindly running towards a herb and pulled like 4 mobs in the process. a hunter was near by and was nice enough to help me out. when his pet died he made a run for it because he only had a slither of health left himself. i tried to finish them off but was very low myself.

i didnt see where he went and accidently ran into the same direction as he did. when i saw him just sitting down to reg behind a stone i suddenly lost aggro of the mob and for whatever reason it started to attack the hunter again.

needless to say he died within 1-2 hits and the mob ran away, ignoring me.

he released very fast so i didnt quite catch his name so i could apologise. it started something with “b” or “bo” i believe. i tried to find you but to no avail.

sooo…

-B from noggenfogger, 28th august 2019, mulgore-

thank you for your sacrifice. your good deeds will never be forgotten!

5 Likes

Pack your bags and leave our home, you don’t want classic. BFA, remember??

hahahah i’m not sure why this was so funny but i spat coffee regardless :smiley:

1 Like

Died about 700 times so far, playing war solo is rough lol. 2 mobs my level and I’m toast. It’s deffo been a challenge getting level 18, gonna sit back and spam dungeons for a bit now though.

hah, yeah. played for about two hours and straight up accidently killed a man already.
although i really feel awful and bad about it i couldnt help but laugh out loud when all of this went down. it was hillarious.

(…and yeah, those two earthroots were totally worth it… :joy: )

Similar experience. Was in frostmane hold grinding trolls for like 45 mins and then figured out this guy for my warrior quest was way more south in a tent… Hidden in the mountains. Waste of time? Not at all

Took me about 30mins to do the first 2 quests in the starting zone but apart from that pretty good. I overslept tho so now in stuck in a 5k queue but that is to be expected. Now preparing to go 38hrs or so

Cant f**k up when I cant even get in.

2 Likes

I f*cked up by logging out

1 Like

I gave Blizzard (activision) money for a service, that they have been unable to provide.

Actually surprising so many people dont know where quest locations are by heart. Ive done all the starting zones so many times I can probably do most of them from memory.