How I feel when I play Arms Warrior in 2s

Ladies and gentlemen and gays (inclusivity/diversity),

This season I feel so weak as Arms Warrior and yet we have been nerfed once again this week, we are officially literally F tier now.

I hope Microsoft’s Phil Spencer is Warrior main, that is our only hope.

3 Likes

Idk, man, I don’t think that scene in its entirety demonstrates what you’re trying to say, I think arms warriors are a pain to face

1 Like

2s was never a warrior’s paradise. Need some serious patience if that’s what you’re deciding to commit to.

? first 2 sl seasons beg to differ, s1 was literally 30% condemn bots in 2s

10 Likes

My favourite thing to do as a druid to warriors is watch their healer be too incoherent to actively dispel and support their warrior while hes sitting full ccs

Even last season I was 2500+ easily as Condemn Warrior and meta was Necro Warrior during s2. Actually it was a paradise.

I condemn you for calling us Condemn bots.

We are almost same cr perhaps we can play against each other Worgenroguegodx.

Why worgen btw, You have better options which are Human, Night Elf, Undead and Zugzug races.

1 Like

Cause i dont care enough for racials but am aware how much of a deal breaker it is, its also got that touch of riling up streamers chats when they queue into a worgen :rofl:

1 Like

I used to be a Void Elf warrior during BfA, after you 1800/2100 you feel that disadvantage. There are probably over hundred matches in which I HumanRacialed and then press execute to kill people.

Imagine if you were a Human Outlaw, you could use Relentless and spend 20% less time in all CC, 10 sec CC becomes 8 sec, 7 sec kidney becomes 5, or when mages use Dragon’s Breath and then try to sheep, you will have 0.2 sec to interrupt the cast if they are not pro mages.

Embrace the minmaxing, leave your furry behind.

eh its never stopped me grinding for the tabard when I want it, so until it becomes a issue then :person_shrugging:

#FurryForever

Because warrior was severely overtuned, but by design warrior doesn’t thrive in 2s. As soon as it isn’t majorily busted, it sees less and less play at higher end 2s.

1 Like

It’s the exact opposite, actually. By design warrior used to be (and still is) great in 2s specifically because the class brings mortal strike to the table, falls off in popularity ever so slightly as more and more classes are given ms, but that doesn’t make them any less bad.

Yeah? I disagree, but ofc, you’re free to believe w/e as well

What was overtuned? Nothing. If S1 Warrior wasn’t nerfed currently Warrior at least would be a competitive class, viable in AWC. Problem was that, other classes were weaker (Except Mage, mage was another level SSS+ tier). Nowadays most classes have healing reduction and better defensives alongside mobility and CC unlike us. Current DefensiveStance and 3 sec intervene (lol) unacceptable.

Warrior is overnerfed. If I had not planned to quit at August 1 I would just leave this warrior and play something else. Probably Outlaw, warrior too weak.

So true. Watched a 2s game last week by two friends (MW monk and lock) and they just spent their whole game (about 10 min) just making sure that the warrior could not connect on the warlock until the warrior ragequit and his healer went offline.

Discord was filled with laughter from that.

2 Likes

@Blizzard @Holeinka yooo, here is the feedback, people make fun of us in arena! They play with us as if we are rats chasing cheese

Worgen rogue isn’t common but tbh I think races aren’t that big of a deal, sure some combo like rogue feral with nelf are insane but myself I can puhs every season pretty decently as undead and I’d never change it except if it become an issue.

Undead racial has always been useful in PvP since introduction of this game, so it is normal for you to stay undead, because best priest race on Horde side currently is already Undead but in Dragonflight it might be Zugzug Priest probably, because every race will have access to Priest class.

I would like to see him push till 2.4 as Worgen

Definitely possible, you can even get r1 as undead or meczgnome it’s not as mendatory as people think =D

Uuh I don’t know, how about defstance that gave you 20% dmg reduction at all times? Intervene that lasted for 6 whole sec at the beginning, denying any melee any slight chance to kill your healer or your teammate in 3s, especially when paired with DBS that has a cooldown of slightly over a minute? Oh did I forget to mention the conduit on intervene that gave your teammate a 20% dmg reduction too for 6 sec that still lasted whole 6 sec after nerf?
How about the damage, execute spam with Season 1 bypassing armor with condemn and season 2 with nerfed armor values? Infinite Condemn/Execute charges? Bugged shattering throw in season 2 that could paired with necrolord banner oneshot through shields because the damage carried over? How about sharpen blade which is the only 50% MS at this time that pairs up perfectly with the broken burst the warrior has?
And of course not to mention execute charge that made a warrior pretty much impossible to kite.

Yeah I wonder what was overtuned indeed.
People complain now about Fury and Outlaw who have exactly same issues arms warriors had in first 2 seasons.