How many have or will obtain “Jîgglesworth Sr“ today?

Yeah…would have it by now if not for that…

1 Like

You’re welcome. :wine_glass:

Was fun and happy to have a good friend to do alt runs on Normal with. We need some cider or wine supply for Castle Nathria tho. :joy:

Where do I sign up for that? Sounds absolutely amazing to drink wine and play CN :wine_glass:

1 Like

I want in too! :beers:

2 Likes

It is a vibe :relieved::wine_glass:

Could do a group in memory of my old times as raid lead lol. Don’t give me ideas…

1 Like

2 Likes

Jack Nicholson roles are not the most trustworthy references tho…

1 Like

2 Likes

Got mine this reset. Was actually doing it on heroic since I wanted the gear. Tuning of fated raids seemed quite lenient compared to how they were on release.

1 Like

Castles better but I prefer sepulcher over sanctum tbh. Tho my fav parts of it was tier coming back and the mount :joy: only gonna do it once for the mount

2 Likes

Its more stressfull for raiders to do LFR then normal/hc/mythic raid combined immo. I really dont know why some people play this game if i see them playing.

I really hope you’re trying to be facetious there… Or is that why LFR wings opening has to be split over two week periods so the normal norman’s, the heroic harry’s and the mythic mike’s can rush to outgear it before the last wing opens…

1 Like

I just went out of a 9/11 run (please don’t flag) on Sepulcher NHC with an alt. Had to go through four groups within five hours to get to that point. Nothing more stressful than Normal, Heroic and Mythic if your groups not balanced / experienced.

Nonetheless, nothing more annoying for a raider than an LFR group with people having absolutely no clue about mechanics and thinking that’s OKAY.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.