How many have or will obtain “Jîgglesworth Sr“ today?

I just like a duck Mount.

2 Likes

Imgur

I DC’d on a boss before it died, so I didn’t get it haha

Update 3:

Came home from my trip a day early. Joined a random group and finally killed the last 2 bosses I needed.

Huzzah!

2 Likes

Congratulations m8 :slight_smile: gg and well earned mount!

1 Like

im wondering… Do legion m+ give M+ points?

Nah! Otherwise would I skip Kara 100%!

1 Like

1 Like

I didn’t know about it.

Man I’m sorry to bother you with this information :stuck_out_tongue:

haven’t really been bothering with wow atm. Been to nice outside. I was disappointed i didnt get the DW anniversary dragon. it’s so cool. Hope you get your mr jiglesorth soon .

1 Like

You are a wise traveler I see! The real world can be a nice place to visit time to time. Ye I did also miss that dragon :confused:

Thanks. I did get I first day it was possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Going to run sepulcher some point this week but need sire still only got 9/10 hc

1 Like

Sepulcher is the most dull raid in SL. Both SOD and CN is 1000 times more fun! But I wish you the best of luck with the run!

Meh doesn’t look like I will get it…tried to apply to several groups running normal…but no accept :slightly_frowning_face:

Oh! As dps or healer and what ilvl? :slight_smile:

Balance druid ilvl 272…

I think we both were in same group

1 Like

That shouldn’t be a problem with that ilvl! But there is plenty of dps sign up. I did run as resto druid and it wasn’t a problem to get a group at ilvl 260 week one.

Oh okay maybe I should try that…don’t have any healing legendaries though… ah well too late now it will have to be tuesday or in 2 weeks lol.

1 Like