How much gearscore for BFD?

Yeah its honestly annoying

I check logs and/or GS for PUGs most of my raids.
Best chance of a smooth, full clear. Why wouldnt I do this?

The one time I joined a BFD with no requirements for GS or logs, I spent 2 hours in there dying 6-7 times wiping endlessly on Kelris before the raid disbanding. So I only got 5/7 that week, in an extremely trivial raid. I outdamaged several of the DPS while healing by just wanding+void plague as a disc priest - never again. I have 0 desire to carry significantly worse players.

People are bad, bad people are mad they can’t play with good people and have to play with their own kind instead. Pretty much this.

Seems like a skill issue. I never wiped except the first raid where we died to kelris. Since then I did around 8-10 raids. The pugs I made never once wiped tho.

1 Like

So, skillissue

no GS needed for this raid xD

1 Like

They ask for GS because World of Warcraft is MinMaxers paradise.
I was kicked out of BFD, because I wasn’t Feral and only melee in our raid was rogue and two warrior tanks. How crazy is this.
Someone also said I had bad eq, when I literally had pre bis, blue pvp eq, and even some items from BFD, how is this bad? I can only get more from the raid itself.

My recommendation is to find a good guild, where you can sign up for raids on discord, or even in game.

Just forget that GS crap, and other insane requirements for BFD.

So literally there is no any GS requirements.

I recommend you to watch a video from youtube how to deal with bosses.

It is more than enough what you need to know, and make or buy shadow protection potions for BFD too.

The problem is all raids in LFG Chat are asking for gs + 7/7 exp xD I guess it’s my fault for not having time to be part of a guild.

I started playing WoW in 2004, since then I have little bit laughed those things.

Now we are talking lvl25 raid :rofl:

Having those requirements mean that raid leader and his friends do not have cleared it, so they want to carried through BFD.

I recommend you to find a decent guild, maybe it is the easiest way to join in without any stupid and useless requirements.

Alright retail player, go back to retail and stay there. Thanks

I did this mistake. Farmed almost full prebis just to figure out I do not need. Kelris and Aku’mai can slap but if you want gear and just a more easier run: get the easy prebis (Quests and crafting) at least

You forgot the third reason: They want you and other players to be geared to carry them.

P.S. in the end they take BiS as reserved, while performing awfully during the run and being bad organisers who hope geared players know tactics as well.

There is no GearScore addon use in retail. You know ilvl as is and there is RaiderIO.

GearScore is purely a classic thing nowadays.

Its something that came in WOTLK normally, noone uses GS to really look for ppls gear if they know anything about era.

You know for example that the epic items in the raid do not give any GS right? Atleast they dident last week when ppl talked about it.

The run i was in this week cleared it in like 35 min.

It’s very easy raid.

Just stand in darnassus to get the world buff and buy a shadow protection potion to use on kelris.

Then just whisper people saying you have potion + World buffs and that is often enough for invite.

Just read what people say in raid chat and follow tacts.

Could also just watch, But it’s like a 5 week old video, people have a lot more dps now.

Same, the BFD requirements spam in /2 had me worried I was actually not going to be invited or be kicked the second they see me.

Finally did my first run and it was so stupidly easy, ofc most other people have done it countless times and often you have a few in the group with much better gear, but WB, consums etc it’s all BS

Now I am kinda annoyed I didn’t go sooner cuz less time to get the loot.

Good lesson for phase 2 I guess