How much gearscore for BFD?

The spells cost is % of base mana ( Base mana refers to how much mana character has before it is modified by talents, enchants, and other item effects (c) Wowpedia). So on lvl 60 as a warlock u have 1522 mana, that means ur incinerate will cost 14% of base mana e.g, 213 (it will not change if u equip more int items), but ur mana pool will be base mana + mana from int. So that means u can cast more incinerates with more mana (i.e. more int)… Also int gives spell crit.

1 Like

INT is practically useless as a warlock.

The amount of crit it gives is absolutely negligible. Later on items that have spellpower usually have int too so it’s a moot point.

But right now - you have a lot of items that give just spellpower (or fire power etc) or just int, and many of the former are often greens, while latter blues.

This creates a situation where a player who has no clue rocks them blues, despite them being worse than greens off AH.

I just clarified misconception about spells mana cost. I do not care what is and what is not useful to other people.

Yo, pls update

what update?

The “gatekeeping” of bfd is ridiculous pug wise, and before anyone comes at me with “we want geared players to make it easy” in the past two nights we have done two bfd runs with under geared players except the raid leader, most people being first timers and with the instruction of get world buff, as many consumes as you can and watch a video with a quick reminder of what to do before each boss it’s still been faceroll.

I don’t understand why everyone is determined to have such high demands for pugs if you have 5 players who are geared the raid must be a total cake walk (let alone ten with GS 10 million only plz)

Don’t even get me started on checking logs :joy:

Guilds are the way forward but even now a lot of them can be difficult depending on timings of raids and number of teams running etc.

1 Like

The meta-empire want the end of casual-gaming…

Astérix & Obélix & Panoramix are not happy with that “empire” dictatorship

:beers:

There is no gatekeeping. Who’s talking about gatekeeping? How and who is gatekeeping? We cannot control/deny/limit people’s access to BFD. Find another run, or make your own, or try to improve your character instead of being lazy because “BFD is so easy anyway”.
People complaining about gatekeeping are gatekeeping themselves. The only one holding you back is yourself. Look at yourself, improve yourself, before you start looking at others.
I have literally NEVER in my 20 years of playing this game, ever felt like I was being gatekept by other players. Just a very bad excuse because they’re too afraid to admit they are doing something wrong. I have been ignored & denied to too many groups to count over the years, and all were perfectly in their right to do so.

2 Likes

It doesnt matter, it still shows me a druid having 147 gs, i dont need to inspect him after that, he gets instantly kicked, so yeah addon does help

Ah, such a great experience, and people are unironically asking for this to be done to Molten Core and Naxx. That’s the 10–25 man experience (7/7, 2500 GS, which is more than the best gear in said ‘raid’ GDKP link parses). So disgusting. The only reason SoD is enjoyable for me right now is because my guild. Can’t imagine having to parse with all the clowns without it. KEEP END-GAME RAIDS 40 MAN

Gearscore is ruining the experience of WoW classic SOD. You can easily clear BFD with green gear if your raid knows what to do.

Dude, if you are gearing based on GS or wanna join groups that require it both are a huge mistake. GS is a pathetic abd simplified system that means nothing.

If you see someone asking for gearscore for BFD then just put them on ignore so you can safely avoid them forever in the future.

1 Like

yeah baby :sunglasses: :nerd_face: :face_with_monocle:

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: meta-premaders

separate queues please

1 Like

Thank goodness you play on lone wolf lol. I actually actively avoid grouping with players like you :clap:

1 Like

oh damn I’m also on that realm :o

Yes, at 60 where the pool of items is generally better and you can get more int, having more int is better. Where we are now though the amount of int you can get is negligible and you’re really better off just getting sp considering how short the fights are.

As a tank, noone cared. I was freshly dinged, doing random things, someone asked me if I wanted to tank BFD. I told them I didn’t have good gear and that I had never done it. They didn’t care, just asked me to pick up two shadow resist potions. Same thing next time. Not sure if it’s just because I’m tank, but people didn’t care about my gear. My mage just hit 25, I see if it’s as easy on her.

Did 8 man bfd run today as ret pally with semi ok gear. No gs asked we just went and did it.

No, like people are actually this stupid

1 Like