How old are people?

Real age… 56 - why?

1 Like

26 what about you

1 Like

if u say ‘‘where iis popcon’’ a draenei shaman will post popcorn gifs

3 Likes

Bruh…

I used to be 18…then Chromie paid a visit.

4 Likes

I’m

/26chars

I don’t, certainly not social skills, and I’m not interested in sounding like a self absorbed jerk by bragging about how amazing I am by my own subjective standards.

3 Likes

do you want to know my human or cat age?

6 Likes

Cat age, for sure.

im almost four!

6 Likes

30 and falling apart.

2 Likes

Damn! That’s a sweet ride!

4 Likes

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/69075138/you-think-you-do-but-you-dont.jpg

11 Likes

Though I’d give a fuller reply than the one I gave you with snide comment!

I remember being in my 20s and thinking I had nailed down all the problems with humanity. But a person in their 20s is like a sailor who has seen an iceberg in the distance and declares that they have made a new discovery without realising that a) people already know about icebergs b) 3/4 of the iceberg is under the water line and is a different danger to the one the sailor is expecting, and c) a great many people, some smarter than the sailor, have already tried to understand and “solve” the problem of icebergs.

You will discover, if are open-minded enough and eager to learn, that the fundamental nature of human condition is that no-one is exempt and that you are just as much governed by the same flaws and biases as is everyone else. The first step to recognise you are an equally flawed human to the rest of us, and that humility is an important part of the journey to objectivity. You should look at your attitude and enquire as to whether or not it is creating a barrier between yourself and a future broadening of understanding of our individual and group behaviours, including a possible volte-face in your attitude to people in general.

Youthful passion is a vital engine of change, yes, and it does drive forward progression in an often (but not always) useful way. However, it is a naïve passion that generally becomes more nuanced with time. My generation (Gen X) and my parents generation (Boomer) went through the same process. History may not repeat itself but it does rhyme and the same battles are re-fought over and over so don’t expect people with the wisdom of age to treat you as special just for pointing out the obvious in a rather limited way.

4 Likes

The irony in this thread is delicious :ok_hand:

Yes I will pre-order Brigante’s autobiography, please. :moneybag:

1 Like

Sometimes I swear the OP is one bad post away from becoming a super villain.

5 Likes

2 Likes

:eyes::laughing::popcorn:

I’d try to deny it, but its true :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

32 brother

My moto :slight_smile:

Do not try to save the world, the world doesnt want to be saved.

Do as best as you can for yourself and loved ones; stay away from trouble and hope for the best!