How old are you?

30 from sweden :sweden: , working with machines. diggers, excavators etc in stockholm.

in a few months (hopefully) doing the recruit trials in the military as mbt and ifv driver.

2 Likes

43 years old, from Bulgaria, working as a translator. Currently playing on a german realm, learning German.

We can hang out, especially if you’re into wpvp…

4 Likes

28 year old from Norway, trucker by trade and gamer at heart.

2 Likes

37 male from Israel. I’m a software designer, programmer.

5 Likes

28 on the 23rd this month. Living in Belgium and am a nurse

4 Likes

32 male - mechanical engineer;

Oh God feeling like old Yahoo ASL thing.
In Asia people consern about age …why people from EU care about age??

1 Like

People are curious and they wonder whether there are more people like them that still play the game… sometimes it stems from lack of confident, fear or just plain curiosity.

Don’t think it has anything to do with region though.

2 Likes

Not sure. Partly because age gives you an idea of where someone is in life, if you’re over 35 you’re much more likely to have kids (like I do) for example. Also, (in the UK at least) we place importance on shared cultural references, and these are quite specific to short periods. Have you seen Spaced, the TV comedy by Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg? It’s just a whole bunch of very specific cultural references from the 80s and 90s strung together into a comedy show. If you don’t know who Tank Girl is, or never watched the original A-Team, you’ll not get the jokes.

I suppose it’s quite tribal too, and not always in a good way to be fair. We have three age groups, the Baby Boomers (retired), Gen Xers (mid-life) and Millennials (20 and 30 somethings). In the UK, if you read the newspapers you will learn that the Gen Xers and Millennials blame the Baby Boomers for inequality of wealth, the Millennials resent the Gen Xers because it was much easier to get on the housing market 20 years ago and the Baby Boomers and Gen Xers view the Millennials as over-sensitive “snowflakes”. It’s not fair to say those things, but the UK is very, very classist and we include age in our class system.

5 Likes

23 but my brain is like two.

Weeeee.

7 Likes

26, Italian, graphic designer and illustrator

1 Like

To be fair there can be a lot more, since most people aren’t telling it :grin:

I’m 35.

2 Likes

Ah a fellow Belgian! Where are you from in BE if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m 29 and also from Belgium.

28 female software developer from Germany. :slight_smile:

Japan

Male

What is your sort code?

12-33-57

What is your account number?

1 Like

33 years young male specimen from the magical land of Sweden :sunglasses: :sweden:

4 Likes

36, female, Norway.

2 Likes

Do you get to take the nurse outfit home? :thinking:

1 Like

Ofc! As I need to wash it :smile:

3 Likes

Geel! And you?

Huh I see, i thought they did that for you at work.
Sooo when are we gonna be friends on bnet? :sweat_smile:

1 Like