How old are you?

Since we mere mortals don´t have access to that sweet DATA that shows just what kind of age bracket play wow I was curious to create another “how old are you” thread :stuck_out_tongue:

How old are you? Where are you from? and what is your gender?

I´m a 42 year old male from Sweden. But technically my dad is from Africa and mom from Sweden.

3 Likes

30 y old … Male from Bulgaria. Living in Germany-Hamburg :joy:

1 Like

16 yrs old perverted male. I’m from earth but live on Azeroth.

1 Like

Too old for this shenanigans

18 Likes

Who’s askin’? You Five-O?

5 Likes

21 years old studying electrical engineering

1 Like

45 year-old male middle-class IT professional. Basically, I’m Blizzard in human form.

Oh, and I’m English (but voted to stay in the EU^) .

^ “English but voted to stay in the EU” is now the unofficial nationality of those of us who voted Remain. I’m hoping it’ll be added as an option to all those “Nationality” drop-down menus you get on web forms.

22 Likes

Same. I realised in Nov that I am way too old for anything like “hardcore” or raiding or… stuff. Levelling alts I can do, maintaining a character with all raiding consumables… is just too demanding for a ‘mature’ player :frowning:

(Edit; ok fine, I’m 39. I didn’t want to admit it, but it turns out there are a good number of people in the same bracket and beyond :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Old enough to not want to reply. :joy:

24 Likes

24 year old male born in Poland, living at my parents’ expense in Iceland. I drive a s***** Toyota Yaris 2010 model that I bought from my sister. I’ve got a bachelor’s in mechanical engineering and doing my master’s right now.
Impatiently waiting for Classic.

3 Likes

42, from northern italy. A sort of salesman

5 Likes

25, Netherlands. Currently watching birds as a job. No not those, just regular Aves.

7 Likes

23, from Czech Republic, currently studying chemistry at university

31 Likes

Wait a minute. a/s/l is still a thing?

7 Likes

28, 29 next month. Female, I’m an IT tech for the tax man (no I don’t get a discount).

I haven’t been playing that long. On and off since end of WoD. Taking a small hiatus atm, but I do this with all games I play. It’s good seeing a wide range of ages playing the game.

Depends if you’re good looking :wink:

1 Like

Yas ;_; I’m a quarter Scottish, lets hope they leave the UK and stay with the EU. I’d so emigrate. gentle sobbing

1 Like

18 From France

1 female so far. Not bad :stuck_out_tongue: