How small... 🤏

Are baby gnomes born with 19th century style mustaches ?

1 Like

I am thinking like the Alien scene …

1 Like

Here you go, basically they are very Tiny!

2 Likes

Poor gnomish ladies.

1 Like

Would not recommend for tennis/racquetball due to inefficient aerodynamic qualities, namely lift and drag coefficients might be sub-optimal.

2 Likes

Nobody speaks about goblins babies

3 Likes

“and no one ever will…”

2 Likes

I like the part where people quibble about birth canals and birthing hips.

You think Azeroth’s premier scientific race deals with childbirth in any way other than using scientific techniques such as handling the fertilisation outside of the body, popping it back in and then c-sections? Failing that maturing them in tubes.

On a more serious note though I would suspect that gnomes probably do use stuff like c-sections as a routine procedure because aside from making the whole thing more clinically predictable, gnomes have massive heads in proportion to their bodies, female gnome hips would have to dislocate to a huge degree to birth one. Unless we’re assuming gnome children don’t grow larger proportioned heads until a certain age…

…I feel like WoW really needs a Grey’s Anatomy handbook or something. Gelbin’s Anatomy?

2 Likes

Why not :cry::cry:

1 Like

Gnomes depending on age are viable for multiple activities that involve punting, throwing kicking etc. Younger ones are used for spots such as cricket tennis or even ping pong sometimes. The older ones can be used for stuff like football, basketball or rugby.

4 Likes

I havent thought that far xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.