How soloable is Uldir?

A few weeks ago I tried to solo Uldir on normal, and killed the first 2 bosses, then Zek’voz whooped my butt really badly.

Now I tried on LFR, and while the fights were long, Taloc and Mother were easy, and Zek’voz was also doable.

Has anyone tried the rest, either on normal or LFR? Are there any roadblocks, like any mechanic that prevents solo clear?

You’re going to struggle.

One boss places a healing reduction on you. Another forces you to soak puddles or adds spawn, this may get overwhelming. Fetid devourer had eggs that need to die or he heals and there’s a tight timer for those or they heal very quickly.

That’s before you get to the later bosses that will have harder tuning.

1 Like

7/8 are possible on normal and heroic. Ghuun isn’t. If you want to solo, you need insane gear and some bosses (Myhtrax) require you knowing the mechanics.

It’s also alot easier on classes that have quite high hps while doing max dps (dh for example).

It’s quite tedious and way too difficult though. If you want items, create a group, and take people that don’t need the same loot as you do (for example take 4 people - 1 cloth, 1 leather, 1 mail, 1 plate).

Oh, and the trash is incredibly boring, especially the Zul one takes ages to do.

1 Like

I am too awful too much at trying to Solo that place even on Normal i only get up to mother before i get instant One Shotted from when She Goes to the Next Room. And no matter how i position myself i still get wreckt.

It’s totally unclear, but basically the room gets burned in 3 or so minutes.
I just go to the second room instantly, and then to the third room when the first one gets burned down.

Anyway, I tried both Fetid Devourer and Vectis but they wrecked me even when using flask, food and oil. So I guess I’ll revise this effort when 9.2 is out.

You’re on a timer on each room. If the timer runs out its instadeath.

Download an addon that shows old timers, but you probably have at least 2 min in each room then move across.

Probabbly you can solo normal 7/8 as Last boss is impossible to solo due to mechanic he has. As for heroic i guess it depends how it scales the dmg. And mythic forget about it you are not soling that untill 10.0.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.