How the Chronoboon RUINS Classic Era

Iipn, hva så, gamle ven!!!

Thats real odd cause i remember my guild master having my back until the very end of Classic. Even after you mental cases held a 300 person meeting to try and get me kicked cause you couldnt accept that i got Might of Menethil immediately.

Anyway, i appreciate the compliments but youre just attempting to derail the conversation. Jog on loser!

Yeah if 300 people want you gone there’s something wrong with you, guaranteed. And looking how you talk to people who don’t share the same opinion as you, I can understand why people dislike you. Hell we’ve had one interaction and I woudn’t want you anywhere near me, pve or pvp.

translation: anyone not agreeing with me is wrong and doesn’t belong here!

Once again this says more about your mental age.

1 Like

Oh you really are full of it. That guild master died on the same hill you did, and it eventually ended in the collapse of that guild. It wasn’t at the end of Classic and no one cared about MoM, we cared that you openly favoured the idea of the real-life neutralisation of members of the community you were in.

You left ZT thankfully but popped up again in Era. Wasn’t too long until you showed your true colours there too.

I read you post and disagree with your opinion. Boons didn’t kill the classic era, but it kills your interest to grief players or whole raids before raid time no more no less.

2 Likes

PvP on a PvP server isnt griefing buddy! Try again!

Its your raids job to preserve your raid buffs if you so choose. Im not a griefer for killing players of an opposing faction.

The thing is you are prepared to kill/gang/pvp some one but the other dude who gather some WBs is not interested for it. And he is not prepared for gang squad of you. And there are question with pvp and pve specs. So i gues its not “true” pvp experience which do you want. You just want to kill people with WBs. I assume this “pvp” if you just rouming around the whole azeroth and kill random people whatever buffs they got or nor. I see your meaning of wpvp is be in advantageous position to attack an opponent in a disadvantageous position.

And yes pvp server is pvp. I agree with it.

This is literally how every wpvp battle starts. Rogues from stealth, attacks when you’re fighting mobs. The difference between that and a duel is night and day.

1 Like

And the boons that killed the classics are to blame for everything.

PvP = Player versus Player

i dont care if the other player is at a disadvantage or advantage. I dont even care if theres a big level difference. I dont care how excessive the ganking is. And i certainly dont care if the other person is interested in it or not.

Not so hard to understand what PvP is. This whole idea of even falsely labeling it as “griefing” or “harassment” comes from mentally unstable people who frankly shouldnt even be on the internet, adult crybabies.

Apparently OP chronobooned his own brain for future use.

4 Likes

You can insult me all you want.

The truth is that all the meta slaving and “pumping”, as the less fortunate call it, stems from a deep seated insecurity.

If all you care about are numbers on some meaningless website, then dont get your will cause the ENEMY faction in an MMORPG keeps you down and throw a temper tantrum, you should NOT be on the internet in the first place!

Adult crybullies and multiplayer games are not compatible.

With chronoboon, you cannot remove their buffs because they are protected.

Without chronoboon, you still cannot remove their buffs because they are logged off to save the timer, at least those who actually care about the buff.

As far as i can tell, the only effect chronoboon has on ERA is more people stay logged in.

3 Likes

False. It’s about doing better every time. This is an old game, and now we can at least analyze our performance to speedclear and do as much damage as we can, with the tools we have. Speedrunners in literally every game have been doing this for decades.

It’s fine you don’t like PvE and the stuff they do, but claiming all pve players who like to improve are insecure shows once again how immature you are.

For you, but I guess everything revolves around what you like, right?

Exactly why the chronoboon was created. Upright thinks with a wpvp mindset, but fails to understand that there’s more PvE centered players in WoW than pvp centered players.

PvP isn’t even the main part of WoW, and he’s just too daft to realize this.
(I bet this will be the only part he’s gonna quote, stating I’m wrong)

3 Likes

haha hva så hvem der :smiley:

:clown_face: Haha yea, like i said, a deep seated insecurity.

Whatever you say, kid :wink: complain some more on a forum while we’re having fun. Bye now.

3 Likes

Long live the boon!

3 Likes

Amen to the Boon! Good luck trying to find buffed people to gank!

3 Likes