How to be cringe in 2 steps

Step 1: Have a name with “qt” in it
Step 2: Add some random “x” in your name

Optional: Having no personality and being a 1k2 slacker helps

7 Likes

Ah yes, the wannabe streamers. You can really tell that they’ve got tiny peckers.

2 Likes

You forgot step 3: name ends with “lol”

3 Likes

Step 4: Anything with Lord, Killer, Legend and such things in your name…

Step 5: Numbers in your name. That goes for EVERY number. 69 (nice) and 420 are insanely cringe though.

Step 6: Special characters, it just means you ain’t orginal, think again about a new name…

1 Like

Step 7: Using characters from other languages without knowing how to pronounce them.

5 Likes

Step 1: apply for a job at Blizz
Step 2: start your job at Blizz

5 Likes

I believe this was the first iteration of suffixes back in the day. First we had Namelol, then Nameyo, then Nameqt.

Also why doesn’t anyone say “imba” anymore

1 Like

Not that I would ever do this.

1 Like

qt ending is by far the most cringey name. Nothing can compare to that.

Followed by dudes with female names, just because they play female characters.

3 Likes

Not sure how, mocking people who working there works out when you buy there product.
Atleast, they get payed involving with blizzard you pay for it.

What does the qt mean? Quentin Tarantino?

2 Likes

I’d say playing PvP in WoW is the most cringe thing ever

You can make an earning being cringe doing cringe things.

@Felgar: I think for at least some it means “cutie” (, which is close to what qt sounds like in some pronounciations) as I can not recall ever seeing a male character with qt-ending…

Good point, next character I make I’ll name her Humphrey or Roger. That makes perfect sense.

5 Likes

playing arena is. pvp in general is fine.

Yeah why not. Name the hot draenei female Bob instead of Annabella. Still fits the criteria of “but i wanna look at girl a$$ duuude, that’s why i play females”.

Don’t you feel weird when they refer to you as “she”?

2 Likes

“can i bring my alt?”

“Sure, what’s their name?”

“ÅårdvḀrk”

1 Like

I got to say it’s nice to get this Dead Horse back again. It’s been, what? 12 years? 15 years? I forget.

Still, I think we all have to agree that: “Why du gize play female charz???” is a timeless classic that can never truly date, as fresh now as it was back in 2006. There’s still that rare vintage quality about it. A fine wine, left to settle within a dusty cellar for decades, yet better for the ageing process. A venerable antique, glinting with the promise of wealth lost and found.

Some things truly cannot be measured in any conventional sense, and this is one such occasion.

Bravo sir.

Now for the answer to that age-old question - an answer as old as time itself.

Q) “Why du gize play female charz???”
A) Because every single one of us are secret beings who want to experience the sensual softness of femininity for ourselves, and doing so in a video game is the only way we can truly measure the experience. The days of secretly sneaking out our sister’s tights and parading around in them in front of a mirror, while holding a hairbrush and miming to Abba are long gone.

7 Likes

I feel attacked. The ú actually belongs there. I took the name from a Pen and Paper book from a selection of example elven names and it is actually written with that special character to put emphasis on the second u.

Then again, that actually prooves your point of me not being original.

I’m having a crisis now…

1 Like