How to FIX Mythic Plus

The non timed version is Normal, Heroic or Mythic.

If you want to do Mythic plus you will just have to be happy to ignore the timer and in time you will improve and start timing more keys and getting more upgrades.

The challenge is the timer, to over come the obstacles within the dungeon within the time set. The higher your key the more challenging and difficult it becomes. The lower keys are easier and give generous timers. Wowhead sum it up well

The Mythic+ Dungeon system is a new mode of content that offers players an endlessly scaling challenge in 5-player dungeons. The system allows players to compete against a timer, similar to Challenge Modes, but has much more lenient times so that the emphasis is on solid execution rather than pure speed

2 Likes

This is where you caused your own problems. You should have used the 11 for practice. Not care about the timer and just practice the route, the pulls and everything, especially the cannons. Then when you reach final boss you tp out and reset the key to 10 and then try to do it on time.

And on topic, the timer is literally THE thing that makes M+ challenging, It’s the main part of the system and without it M+ might as well just be removed. It’s pointless without the timer. Everybody will just reach the level where unavoidable dmg one-shots them and then do that level -1, some will do it for 2h and some will do it for 5h. But ultimately it will be pointless.

When you have limited time, this is not an option if you also need gear :frowning:

The chance of that happening is so low that you hammering this thing again and again is just so silly. Yes, it CAN happen, but it RARELY does. So seriously who cares.

Don’t try to backpeddle now. That’s not the words you used.
If that’s what you mean now; fine.
And again: I wasn’t talking about TF. At all. What I literally mean is: Blizzard wants players to be able to get upgrades in all kinds of content, not just the content that maybe 5% of the playerbase actually does and even less complete.

Don’t put stupid words in my mouth champ. I’m not a Blizzard shill.
I’ve made plenty of comments about BfA and how many mistakes they’ve made.

Nice comeback (that’s sarcasm btw, in case you didn’t get it). You know I’m right and the only comeback you could come up with is basically ‘no u’. :blush:

Sure buddy. Like I said earlier; you’re clueless. And the total disrespect from you towards players who just like to play their game differently than you is staggering.

Just like you don’t need TF’s to progress or be viable. Just like you don’t need it to be removed in order to just do the content you like. :joy:

Oh you AFKed? Then I think you should be banned. I hate people like you in LFR.

I never AFK when I do a LFR. Because that’s not my mindset. I go in there to do the raid in the best way I can to see the content and the story. Your mindset is all about greed and ego. So yeah, you’re going to do whatever it takes to get rewards in the easiest way possible. Sad. Very very sad.

Get lost.

Nonsense. First of all, you keep saying “no experience in the game other than world questing and expeditions”, which is NONSENSE. Stop saying that because it’s simply not true.

I know what mythics encompass. I know what’s needed. I know how TF impacts it and, like I have already said, some of it is legit. But a lot of it comes down to the mindset of horrible people like yourself. So at the end of the day, I just can’t feel sorry for someone like you because you’re doing it to yourself. Your mindset is toxic. Simple as that.
And to make yourself feel better about your own fragile ego, you want to ruin a big part of the game for others just so you can enjoy your minority content. Get out of here with that nonsense. Change yourself. Become a better person. If you want to play the game in such a way; fine, go ahead, but stop trying to force innocent people into your own personal, self-inflicted hell.

You dont need gear. The group that faild that 10 were all over 440.

First time there with those affixes. Haven’t had time to practice.

It was said you could have tried the 11. But you wanted gear more than the achievement. If thats your priority fine, but dont complain that the opportunity wasnt there.

Trying a +11 if you haven’t ever had that combination of affixes on that dungeon, while having fairly limited experience with that dungeon in the first place (and no rogue)? Why would I go for a +11 if +10 is a lot easier? :thinking:

A +11 is the same as a +10, except you need 4 more minutes or something :slight_smile: The 9 to 10 is a big jump because of emissaries :slight_smile: You also finish a +11 which provides a +10 key next week, instead of that ‘useless’ +9.

Err, to practice? Facepalm

Aren’t you part of failtrain? We can try to setup a group some time if you want :slight_smile:

Too many people are way too loot oriented. For crying out loud why you need loot if its not to improve in progress. If your end-game is pet battles, you do not need 430 loot.

To get +10key next reset instead 9. i thought this was obvious.

Because this is the only key I’ve ever done this week? :roll_eyes: No.

Honestly, the difference between 11 and 10 is very minor. Easy to say in hindsight I know, but for next time if you are in a similar situation I would just go for the 11 :slight_smile:

Why can’t you just say that you want carrot-on-the-stick on your type of content instead defending this system? Casual content doesn’t require any gear, it’s easy and simple, so rewards should make doing casual content faster only.

For me Titanforging is like walking in the mountains with random teleports closer to the peak. You can counteract that with walking back, but that’s stupid. Journey is the reward and titanforge devaluates that.

And when people talk about TF they don’t mean only TF from world quests or LFR. Even heroic EP titanforges are annoying. You enter mythic and look at the loot thinking “yea-- no, I have titanforge heroic, nothing to get here”.

You are the kind of person that actually seem to leave for every small thing. A penalty is needed. How about you dont waste other peoples time? You are not alone in the group.

Then you’d know you wouldn’t even make difference between 10 and 11. But i doubt you probably ever did one 10 key this week - based on that response. If even that.

I am not really a profile warrior, but he timed a +10 KR this week on the char he is posting :wink:

Oh well but the point is he somehow claimed that as if he is doing 10s because he has done 11s this week, and I find his response silly because there’s quite 0 difference between the two. he just sounds a bit one of those usual forum-things-that claim to be more in the game for the sake of forums.

I already did?! If you had read several of my previous posts about this very topic, you’d know that. I’m fine with them discontinuing TF, if there’s a good alternative for players like me.

Why ‘only’ though? Do you really need to feel superior? Why is that?
Do you feel threatened or somehow insulted when someone who does ‘lower’ content than you, has something of equal value to what you do? Why is that? Why do you even care? It SHOULDN’T impact you.

The journey is NOT the reward. The whole experience CAN be a reward, sure, but for most players that simply won’t be enough. That’s like asking mythic raiders to do those raids ‘just for the challenge’… Most will laugh right in your face.

Again and again and again that nonsense reason… ‘nothing to get here’. NOTHING?! NOTHING!!!

You have 4-5 slots (depending on class) that won’t titanforge, period. So you ALWAYS have those. Then you have 9 slots that CAN titanforge, but you’re NEVER EVER EVER EVER going to have all those filled with TF’s…

So your argument, just like all the people who used that same tired argument, is just not true.

Sure, you might have 1 or even a few better pieces already. So what?! There’s plenty more to get! Unlike when they remove TF; then there will LITERALLY be nothing better to get for players like me. So explain to me please… how is your ‘choice being slightly limited’ more important than my ‘choice being cut off completely’? And how is solving the former one for the latter, a fair trade-off?

Again; I’m not against removing TF if there’s a good alternative for players like me. That would be fine. But straight up removing it, is simply NOT okay. I understand it lessens YOUR enjoyment of the game, but why would it be fair to do exactly that to players like me? We should BOTH be able to enjoy the game and I hope Blizzard will come up with a fair solution.