How to fix warlock

Go back to dragonflight pre patch/shadowlands season 4 and start from there.

Maybe you’ll figure something out then, because god knows what you are doing now.

All i can say to these changes… Embarrassing.

3 Likes

For demo it will need to go back to MoP

6 Likes

U know they thrashed destro lock in season 4 SL because of some crybabies couldnt handle that destrolock was FOR ONCE GOOD IN M+ because maybe of the insane Tier set.

We still have avatar, i think one of the differences was we could use gwd and rain of chaos together.

Which was awesome.

Do miss legion affliction.

1 Like

we have but from S4 SL it was Butchered all together of its former Glory

Tbh it wouldnt be a bad thing.

And low effort to they only have to find the patch number and revert it.

Tbh. Destro was insane during SL S3 :joy: but yeah it has been fairly run down since sadly.

I have no words for what they did to warlock, it was good at the start of dragonflight, but not as good as pre patch/s4, but since then it’s been getting worse and worse and worse.

Affliction is the only one that was improved. Although i mean relative to the start of dragonflight. I really disliked that we did not get the shadowlands affliction tier set as a talent.

Instead got dread touch, and malefic affliction.

Malefic affliction was universally disliked for good reasons, and dread touch is just meh, it’s just more dot damage.

1 Like

True sow Fire mage isnt crazy now?

Well it was, but its been nerfed alot now lol. I feel sorry for shadow that rly has gotten gutted and now they nerfed its utility nothings grtting undone lol

And still shadow is number 1 ranged dps on ptr good nerfing huh. Md did needed a nerf 2min cd is alot tho.

Also Fire mage is stil crazy dmg wise so not really a bad nerf.

Shadow is number 1? As far as im aware currently shadow is a mid pack dps? Lol. It shows top on m+ sure, but m+ logs as never uploaded rly arent listed based on dps, but more whats apart of the highest keys currently.

Werent aware they went up. But oh well x)

Could be of a certain bug on the ptr with deathspeaker talent but ye ptr is ptr could be bugs tbh.

• Less button bloat for Affli
  • Make AoE baseline for all 3 specs
  • Make Destro RoF actually either have a short CD or to spend less shards
  • Get rid of MR for Affli
  • Focus more on Affli extending DoT duration and empowering dots
  • Let us run petless build without losing on DPS (I always hated pets, but I love fantasy behind Warlock as a dark caster. Thank God for Grimoire on Affli now though! )
2 Likes

I agree with that, but remember blizzard/ion would rather you didn’t play demonology

affliction needs no fix and will be top ST next patch with the set bonus and talents maxed in left, left mid and 1 darkglare 1 soulrot

U kind a wanna go soulrot instead of haunt tree.

no. soul rot tree is only if u hit 4 targets and even then worse than 20% + 30% dot damage. the cd reduction of up to 15 seconds doesnt matter. if at all, then you have to go darkglare now to align cds of 60seconds of soulrot with darkglare every pull.

You go soulrot for set