How to get a girlfriend in wow?

That’s sweet of u bro

2 Likes

Enter: Gobtest

2 Likes

Just go on Snowmixy stream and say “i wanna boost you babe!” Actually she is still looking a cute guy ingame, mb you have chances. Kekw

Picky picky picky!
Whats wrong with a guys?
Can’t get a girlfriend in WoW (it is posible, there are girls out there playing wow , like others I have a few friends who met their significant other in WoW), then get a boyfriend!
Maybe not your cup of tea (yet…) but it beats being alone… :smirk:

This. Gief Blizzard dating app.

I played mu online back in the days and it had a church and u could have gotten marry :laughing:
Be nice !
Be helpful !
Don’t assume that all female characters are played by guys !
Use your intuition .
Be creative .
Don’t be pushy
The list goes on :slight_smile:
And you will find a gf even in wow :wink:

1 Like

You don’t know what you’re getting into

It’s best to meet a girl outside of a game that THEN plays a game

Rather than a gamer girlfriend that’s already in one.

Gamer gfs all they do is tell you what to do nonstop, go M+, do this, make this group, create this event, so on.

And it’s not just here, it happens in Steam too.

They are more obsessed about games and you come second or deadlast.

one of my good friend got married to a asain girl on final fantasy 14… they got really close…

then like 2 years afterwards he discovered it was a guy…

never trust mmorpg players.

it was kind of funny… because i told him i thought she was a guy, the day before he got married in the game

2 Likes

Honestly that feels like the joke that keeps on giving or something.

When it comes to that issue, it feels like those computer troubleshoot or customer support that spend several minutes or pages telling you “did you make sure its plug in?” even after you already it was.

Or or… doing the intro of Shadowlands even after you’ve done it already and can’t opt out of doing it.

Can’t go over other stuff because we’re still stuck in Step One of the problem.

unironically i was not the only person to point it out to him …

he still went through with it …

i will forever remember the time my friend was catfished on a mmorpg and i was best man at his wedding xD

What even is this thread, yikes

1 Like

this thread is what happens when blizzard doesnt give the players content to play in the game

4 Likes

I think this is just what happens when people are locked up in their homes for almost a year

they start playing wow to find girls ???

yeah…

sounds about right lmao…

even at the start of the confinement there were already weird tread

1 Like

They probably got dumped long time ago ,can’t go over it, so they grind wow thinking somebody still loves them. It’s hard to overcome, so then choose the savage methods of 4:20 & illusion of a long lost one.

Hehe joking,but it could be a real thing.

Wth is this thread. Full of comments from the guys who has no balls to tell women they like her because they fear rejection :smiley:

1 Like

I met my girlfriend while leveling of all things. Cataclysm had just released a few weeks prior and i wanted to see what the new leveling experience was like. Met another player with the same idea while questing in Hilsbrad and we ended up leveling together all the way to max level. 3 months later we met up in real life and things took off from there.
In april we will have been together for 10 years and married for 6.

10 Likes

Show them your sick dps skills.

Why? Find a boyfriend :smirk: