How to get a girlfriend in wow?

Wait… are we doing it all wrong?

apparently so who knew :slight_smile:

happy for you Nitcexip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember this one time a beautiful girl approached me whilst I was eating lunch at university. She asked me for directions to a facility to which I profusely blinked as if to confess my feelings in Morse code.

The end

2 Likes

This isn’t our first looking for love topic. I’m sure it won’t be the last.

The hardest part with meeting someone in a game is living very far apart.

3 Likes

I tried to show her my love so killed her in arena she said “This warrior is scary” with a scared facial expression as a result. I guess I need to work on my flirt skillz more.

2 Likes

For starters, don’t treat WoW like it’s a dating sim.
We can smell that attitude from very far away because you’re like the 10th guy in a row who thinks just putting in “time spent in-game” and meaningless conversation means you eventually “get” us. I’ve met too many guys like this - they just make pointless conversation nonstop even though we clearly don’t click, act clingy, confess out of nowhere and get mad when I tell them I’m not looking for a boyfriend in WoW. :'D Meanwhile I’ve done nothing wrong, haven’t led anyone on, I just thought I’m playing with friends… but no, existing as a lady in this game means I’m “leading on” every lonely soul whose only requirement is that I’m a woman and that somehow means we’re meant to be.
We should just be able to play without being expected to provide something more. Just existing in the same game doesn’t mean you have much in common irl or that you’re a good couple.

With all that being said… Be yourself. Find someone who actually suits you. “Must be a woman, must play WoW” are very low standards. You deserve higher standards than that, everyone does. Make friends if you’re interested in making friends, but don’t make friends with only women in the hopes that one of them will automatically love you after you spend enough time with each one… subsequently ghosting all your other friends. You know, exactly like a dating sim?

I’m giving an honest answer to a troll thread because I know for a fact that this type of attitude actually exists in real people. Hopefully if any of those types are reading this, it might help! ^-^

8 Likes

Especially during a pandemic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This right here fella… this advice works 100% irl too. Btw , shes a girl . Trust me Xd

1 Like

Most of this forum actually plays worse than Mixy, though… she might have gotten r1 due to a boost from tourney-level players but I’m pretty sure she’d still be like elite/glad-level on her own which most people here aren’t.

2 Likes

Yea she is more or less elite-glad level but definitely not rank1 material.

I need to get bigger B’s for that aswell

Recently I’ve got really really close with my healer. She is the best :slight_smile: and we like playing together and we really started liking each other after 2 years in the same guild :rofl: . We don’t like video chats but we always text and share our pics on WA and FB.
She’s in Dutchland :stuck_out_tongue: (I know it’s Netherland) and I’m in UK.
Looking forward to meet her :heart: after this whole lockdown is gone.

3 Likes

Go outside, use ur charm, tell her from start u like games and wont change that about you.

If shes cool, she will accept it, show her wow, make her play a bit.

Buy her an account, there u go.

U wont find ur gf in wow easy, maybe never, but u can find a gf in many places and introduce her to wow.

Gluck, dont need to pay, free advice today!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMX3J5BnL8 :smiley:

To be honest i’d laugh at your face if you told me you’d like me.
I dont care about online gamer guys so nope not gonna hang on to you. I’ll do my own thing.
Also sorry im kinda breaking the meta girl gamer pattern here by not being a Holy blood elf priest or BM hunter blood Elf/ Void Elf

wouldn’t be the first time :)…

your loss :smiley:

1 Like

Bet you get no male gamer attention as a female blood elf in that mog. /Laugh

1 Like

If i do i dont notice it since i dont care :smiley: