How to get rid of Legion artifacts?

My alts still have all their Legion artifacts in their inventory, but I can’t delete them and I don’t know of any other way to get rid of them.

1 Like

At the moment, you can’t.
But a tips is to put them in Void Storage.

Ever since you were able to collect appearances, there’s really no need to be keeping various transmog-pieces anymore.

5 Likes

And here am I, yet again not surprised about Blizzard not thinking.

5 Likes

It made sense during Legion. Due to their rarity and randomness, I believe this was done as a sort of preventive measurement.

They should make it able to obliterate them at the forge or something at least. That would still eliminate the risk of accidentally selling or destroying them.

1 Like

You made 32 posts and all of them negative towards blizzard yet you are still paying to play who is the bigger fool ?

10 Likes

Artifacts take 1-4 slots, depending how many you’ve obtained. Bank has 7 bag slots, if you buy 30 slot bags, that’s +210 slots, I’m sure you can find a spot for your artifacts.

What, are you going to destroy Doomhammer? The Doomhammer?

5 Likes

Delete your acc

7 Likes

They don’t allow you to delete them because people would later ask in tickets to get their artifacts back. You need to have an artifact weapon, some times even equipped, to unlock other skins and color tints for that weapon.

Since when and what skins ?

Artifact weapon skins.

Show me in there were since pre patch BFA you need them on.

You don’t need them on your character, you just have to have them, doesn’t matter if in the inventory or in the bank. All it matters that the item belogns to your character. Also you need to have the artifact weapon equipped to unlock Balance of Power and Hidden base skins.

Also third party guide doesn’t prove anything. I already see that it doesnt’ list all of the requirements for some weapons skins.

No you dont

No you dont the quest comes up in class hall.

Every hidden appearance drops as an item, you need to use that item to unlock the appearance. In order to use the item you need to have the artifact weaopn equipped because it uses special animation that changes your current artifact weapon into the new aquired look.

The last quest in the chain requires you to equip the weapon for the ritual. I did it on my alt a week ago. You can’t use the special ability you are given without the artifact weapon equipped.

Also I just remembered you need artifact weapon equipped to unlock the Upgraded one at the and of class campaign. Again the reason is the special animation that uses the artifact weapon.

Unless it bugged for me i didnt have to :thinking:

I levelled quickly through Legion on my first character just before BfA came out and I did try to delete the Artefact Weapon as I’d decided I couldn’t be bothered to go back. But then I changed my mind, went back and finished the Class Hall storyline. I didn’t realise beforehand that you need the Artefact Weapon equipped at certain points.

Skin from balance of power quest.

ive recently done it for 6th and i didnt need to have it on maybe i must have bugged it then :confused:

I did that quest line on Yin few weeks ago. I had to have artifact equiped to finish it.

Did you even read what i said … I DIDNT HAVE IT ON and there fore it must have bugged i swear some people .