How to join the open beta for Classic season of mastery?

Hi

how do we take part in this open beta. i can not find any information on this. I have a USA account (can not post of forums as its lower then lvl 10). I should be able to play the open beta today but no clue as to access it. Never did any betas or PTR before so can anyone let me know pls

10 Likes

I’m right there with ya buddy! Blizzard help! How do we do this!

4 Likes

So far i have found out that some people are showing me a screen shot where from the client they have PTR options and CLASSIC era is one of them and he has shown me the open beta server too - currently offline.

I have gone to the website and under my account >games and subscripions created a PTR Account. Logged back in to my client and nothing… i dont see any PTR servers

7 Likes

Any veterans or Blizzard guys out there that can help us out?

4 Likes

Hey Dragonsblade buddy! It’s suddenly working for me. It just suddenly showed up above my “Play” button. I was deleting some wow starter edition accounts then checked back and it was there. Go see if it’s showing for you now.

3 Likes

hi mate are you on usa client or Eu… I have no wow starter edition accounts. still not showing for me atm ;(

4 Likes

Same here buddy, doesn’t show up for me either, no PTR no beta → EU

4 Likes

its working! i created a starter account and they appeared!! wieird!

nonetheless were going home boyyz!!! bye bye tbc

5 Likes

After adding a (second) starter account I could see the PTR selection in the dropdown, but it seems to be the classic ERA PTR and not the beta - I still don’t see an option for the beta. Can you confirm?

4 Likes

After logging into the Classic PTR it shows me Season Of Mastery Beta 1 but it’s currently offline.

4 Likes

Alright so if I understand this correctly then we should be able to log into the test server in 2-4 hours

4 Likes

Yeah Remove or Add Starter Account is the Solution to get the PTR Client in the app. Thank you

2 Likes

This problem also happened to me and i contacted blizzard, they told me that the ptr had not been released yet. But i dont get why, iam from Europe.

for me it just worked, you need to remove a starter account, or just do something with starter account maybe add one. I did that and now it all works. all ptrs.

Yes. Its working ! thank you mate ! WE’RE GOING HOME

“just do something with starter account” also worked for me
I created one and suddenly all my previously created but not visible ptr accounts popped up, and in development options appeared in the launcher.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.