How to make gold?

I’m too noob for boosts and not geared enough for it. Also don’t really know people or in guilds who have the skillcap and gear to do it.

I really want that 5 million gold mount. It’s my goal but even with islands and doing gold world quests i’m never going to reach that.

Some advice would be really appreciated thanks !

This website will give you an idea of how much you need to make on a daily basis to hit your target

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/calculator

There are reddits like the wow economy one which is full of people discussing gold making

1 Like

I recently farrmed leathers, but way too many peps doing that.
i swapped herbing, just pick up any herb you see. Dont go naz, cos all bots and multibox farmers there.

The cacluator why punyelf linked also usefull. For me if the game released on sept 1. i need like 30k gold each day.

Copied from another reply I made:

Get in some 2x4 farms and also farm herbs and ores.

Make an alt with tailoring and enchanting… dont worry about rep stuff - just craft and de/scrap what you can & sell mats. You can also disenchant that Naz gear the vendor sells.

This is also an option:

Check realm prices here - just change server to yours:

https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/silvermoon

1 Like

good luck. with my realm prices and competition its hardly possible to make any money at all off the auctionhouse. :frowning: gave up on my long boi dream…

1 Like

@ Schmusedecke

Could you not make an alt or two on another realm for farming? (or join a group on another).

The mount is battle net bound.

What did you try so far ?

With which professions / how many alts / how many hours per week ? Which server ?

And more importantly, how much gold right now ?

May have a few tips which worked very well for me but want to know what you have available

I managed to get the 5M in about two months with 8.3 release. Doubt it’ll be easy to match that now that the patch is old but there may still be a hope for you.

Right now is a high time to realize Glacial Tidestorm or G.M.O.D dream!
We overgear it by two patches, but drop rate is still good.

Paragons. lots of paragons!

Do every daily emissary on a small alt-army ( multiple chars ) if they are exalted that is, it can rake in alot of cash aswell as azerite & resources for your power progression on those chars! :smile:

And do gold emissaries

Lots of gold emissaries

If not honourbound caches I would go broke, but I am at healthy 12k gold with enough herbs bought :sunglasses:

if you need to ask in 2020 after 20 years of wow how to make gold . just dont…try not to die and waste on repairs much

Making 5mil in such a short window, it may be possible but I think it would burn most players out.
If you really want it before then you need to get dirty and do everything, you need to farm old raids weekly, sell items from proffessions that are profitable, doing your weekly assaults is 2k per assault per alt + a chance on corruption, use the gold you make as an investment on pets/BoE and try to turn them back into a sale profit fast.

If you confine yourself to a single realm you will also be subjected to that market, many players have a similar idea so competition currently will be cutting profits.

I’d also like to point out that you can probably still obtain the longboi at a later date, it’s just going to cost 10mil instead via the BMAH when it pops up, in terms of enjoyment and sanity, this is probably more viable for the average player who is dedicated to obtaining said mount.

edit; also felt it was worth pointing out, if you clear trash in Nyalotha on heroic or you can find a mythic guild (or player who want to farm trash), BoE’s from this raid that have correct corruptions sell for a mini fortune, you can get 2-5mil if you proc a good corruption BoE but it’s very luck based, I presume the odds on a BoE in raids to be 1-150 or there abouts, not taking into account a good corrupt effect proc chance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.