50% off for subscription

Come to Greece brate .

You will have no job to lose so its win-win

1 Like

croatia works too brate

Tokens are sold for 200k gold, that’s almost 7000 gold every day. I don’t get how can anyone manage that without going mad

1 Like

You can make 200k gold in 2h by boosting people, either in M+ or lvl.

But if you are new to game and can’t afford token or subscription, then yeah, its rough…

They are to miserable. that why they rich . would serve them right if wow suddenly went to the bottom of everyone’s priority and they had no option but to pull the plug.

not a permanent solution but a temporary one . buy guild wars 2 and play that .it doesnot have subscription fees

1 Like

If you cant afford to pay ~13 euro for a monthly sub, then you shouldnt be playing games but trying to do something better with your education/life/job :smiley:

Hey bli$$tard i demand bis gear.
Send it to me via ingame post

People actully buy overinflated stuff from the AH? Seen those prices?

I have 200k gold and it took a long time to get. I am nto gonna blow that on anything in teh AH no matter what. Bags is all i buy and even then they are rip off at 1k a piece

I can’t imagine anyone would pay tens of thousands of gold for a crappy +15 run. Anyone can do that for free

Agreed! There are far more serious concerns right now. If people have to unsub because they can’t afford it then that is very sad and I’m sorry. But there are other things to do. There are plenty of free games out there, books, puzzles etc…

This game will still be here when the crisis has blown over. Please stop asking for freebies and re-sub when you can.

But above all, be sensible and be safe. <3

3 Likes

obviously people are losing jobs what do you expect? lmao

which is what he said, he said he hopes sub price will go down during crisis.

In terms of health, having time and or access to the things that brings you joy is just as important if not more so.

1 Like

Well ubisoft just gave away assassin creed odyssey for full game for free on all platforms. I’m sure blizzard can offer a 50% discount for a month roflmao

Gaming is a luxury. Yes its great for mental health etc but it is a luxury.

If someone has unfortunately lost their job then theres more important things to spend that £10 a month on. Unless you want them to rack up bills they cant pay via net access/power etc while they aren’t earning?

2 Likes

Indeed, and if people have a lot of time on their hands and can get into WoW there is always the option to grind gold to play for free. I realise that may not appeal to everyone.

Some others may decide to let some subscriptions to various services go in the mean time until we are back in more stable times.

Really, you are going to break up a quote that was literally:-

My feelings have not changed and I stand by what I said in it’s full context.

1 Like

But what?..you don’t need it?

Your health is by far the most important thing when it comes to getting and maintaining work.

If you’re happy or stressed, it will inevitably show in your performance so to trivialise it seems…

But theres other stuff you can do to improve your mental health and gaming for long hours is massively detrimental to your physical health.

If its a choice between feeding yourself and playing a game feeding yourself comes first ESPECIALLY if you have NO INCOME.

Get a grip and get your priorities straight.

4 Likes

Akin to exercising for long hours is massively detrimental to your physical health?

That’s a profound Point, good for you. :man_shrugging:

Taking Care of oneself is paramount, who am I to say what that Need is.

Who am I to place value on stress relief for someone else.

I’ll leave that to you, I guess?

1 Like