How to start your own Arenaboostbusiness ?11

i heard kids pay good money for dat 226ilvl gear!!!
i counted more than 10 shops in groupfinder advertisings. rip pvp? p2w?

2 Likes

This game is player vs paypal,not player vs player,and its gonna get worse.

2 Likes

How?
/10char

paypal vs paypal

5 Likes

I once chatted with this guy.

He was 1600 and got 1800 within 2 days and with a record of 11-1. This means he was playing at 2100+ MMR seeing how he got 20+ rating per game… He obviously added them since he played 2 days with them. But the next day he didn’t want to play with them anymore.

Instead, he made a thread “1800+ player LF steady RBG team/guild”. He joined a guild, and basicly got a boost for free this time.

While the boost was obvious and ppl called him out for it. He still kept posting on these forums. Hell he even posts in boost threads where ppl complain about boosting.

The audacity right?

5 Likes

I like all of this 10lvl chars who are talking about boosters.

Its not p2w if you want gladiator or something higher, as soon as you get fairly high rating there are no boosters, because its really hard, near impossible to boost someone who sucks to gladiator.

1 Like

Dude just stop.

1 Like

Rank1s and tourney competitors can, especially if they play some fairly easy comp and the boostee at least knows how to press their damage buttons. You can get gladiator when sitting around 2400-2500 rating, which is 500+ rating below these people’s XP.

How can we argue it’s boosting tho? What if the 2,4k xp is “capped” for this person because he can’t find anyone to play with? What if this person is actually pulling its own weight but not the teammates?
I feel like people confuse the meaning of boosting a bit…

If someone’s queueing with two people 600-1000 rating above their own XP, I’m gonna call that boosting. No matter whether the person sits there semi-afk, presses their damage rotation and does what they’re told, or actually manages to carry their own weight during the matches.

2 Likes

What if the glads are on alts with similar cr and obviously same gear due to the high cr? Does that suddenly change anything?

You need to specify the scenario you’ve had in mind there, because I’m not too sure how to respond. Are we talking about a case of two rank1-level players boosting someone on their ~2400cr alts? Or about three rank1s capping their new alts/trying out different classes they’ve not played before?

You said r1 people can boost someone to glad who is 2,4k - 2,5k cr. I argue this is no boosting since there are many reasons why someone is “just” 2,4k - 2,5k cr.
Your response was basically:

So the question is: What happens if there are two r1 guys playing their alts which are ~2,4k cr (227 ilvl) with some random guy who is same cr and gear? Is that still boosting?

That’s… not what I was trying to say. Sorry if my wording was unclear, typing on the phone! What I meant was that you can get gladiator just from winning 50 games around 2400-2500 rating, and rank1 players are capable of carrying a third person around this rating. Which in turn means it isn’t impossible for them to carry to gladiator. Sorry for the confusion!

Depends on their XP with the class they’re alting on. If a 3400 arms+ret (picking random classes there) duo plays another pair of arms+ret alts with a random 2400 healer then yes, it is indeed boosting. If they’re both playing classes they’re completely new at and they’re still yet to master those… then it’s probably not?

lets not forget that the current system can be abused heavily by boosters… all you have to do is get to 2.4 once and que your 50 glad wins at 1800 mmr because for some reason they still count

i dont think theres ever been a season where glad boosts are this easy and the demand is this high

1 Like

This is very weird defintion of boosting tbh and doesn’t apply to reality. I take an extreme example to make it more clear why:
Let’s say someone with 3k+ xp on rogue plays a ww monk at 1,2k cr. Now a holy pala with 1,7k cr and 1,8k xp plays with this ww monk. According to your definition the noob (healer) would be boosting the glad guy.

I mean the healer in this scenario is nowhere close to the xp of the dps, obviously.
We can take Whaazz for example who is a rogue main. Would you really say if he was playing on low cr with his boomkin, warrior, monk etc (when there were low rating) with some random guy who has ~500 cr more than him, that he random guy is boosting him?^^

In the case of a scenario where the CR is this low? Yes, he probably would indeed be getting carried. Do keep in mind that for a 3k+ exp player to be on 1200cr with an alt, the said alt would probably have to be like 170 item level. That’s not really enough to provide kill pressure, and the dps would indeed need to be carried to score any kills.

A quick look at his check-pvp tells me that he’s 3184xp (not this season, but overall) with druid, 3400 with warrior and 3450 with monk. Those are not new classes to him and he’s already got a plenty of prior experience with all of those.

Uhm… we just not gonna assume the gear cause there is no point. At no point I’d say some random guy who never seen 2k would be able to boost a multi r1 guy.

Was just an example. Take his hunter then. I dare to say he played it even at low cr better than most ~2k hunters :slight_smile:
The awareness, the knowledge, the timing, it’s all not class/spec related. That’s why I am saying a low cr guy will never be able to boost a multi glad just because the alt of the multi glad is low cr at that moment.

I mean, he is right. Whilst in PvE you can carry 1-2 players (they can literally tag the boss and afk), it’s not really possible in PvP. You gotta be semi good at the game to get boosted to glad.