How to survive the zombie apocalypse

Hello everyone so when the pre patch hits the undeads will start infecting people but if that’s something that you’re afraid of do not fear. For i have a plan on how you can survive. Number 1 gather all of your important stuff and gather your friends and allies and cross faction flasks or potions so you can ciommunicate with the horde and the alliance at the light’s hope chappel. The only place the Scourge fears. Number 2 in case that somone there’s infected gets behind our defenses our plan b is to retreat to our garrasons. And number 3 if you’re infected we can offer you a mercifull death or you may choose to die slowly as you turn the choice is yours.

10 Likes

I feel like this mindset in this current day and age is incredibly unhealthy.

Killing people because they chose to join the ranks of superior creatures? And then the phrase “die slowly as you turn” which is incredibly hurtful to the forsaken. This all seems quite hostile, but then again, you are an alliance human paladin, so that kind of prejudice is to be expected.

If I want to get infected and continue living as a mindless zombie, perhaps you should just let me? Isn’t it my constitutional right or something?

I personally am #ProZombie and support everybody who wants to join our cause!

Obviously we won’t do any harm, except a few black sheep that will most likely attack everybody on sight, but those aren’t real Scourge Zombies anyway, they’ve not read the memo about how eating brains increases your cholesterol to dangerous levels.

We just want our “voice” to be heard, even if said voice only consists out of growling and grunting due to rotten vocal chords!

8 Likes

Or just farm rares in Icecrown with all the crappy geared alts…

5 Likes

I’d rather just be a zombie and hunt people. Which isn’t much different from my current routine come to think of it.

8 Likes

There’s no need to fear.

My char legit Kamehameha’d an old god, you think some puny zombies will do anything?

Shadowlands is just me playing dead so I can beat afterlife people because I already destroyed everything in reality and beat everyone there.

4 Likes

Yet I the undead slayer would classify you as a much more dangerous and sentient kind of all powerful undead like creature.

You do not qualify for the term of mere zombie and low leve undead because you are obviously much more dangerous and cunning than those ghoul and zombies and while you may eat what’s left of your mess you do not infect other living creature to turn as one, the apothecary have long been taken care of.

So you classify as greater undead being, they classify as ghoul and rot brain /zombie.

How lovely ! He just want to wet his beak a little !

2 Likes

So who here will be joining me at the sanctuary?

On the PTR when I use a portal the infection is removed. I don’t know if it will be like that when it goes live.

If there is no cool mount rewards I ll ne at mah garrison

2 Likes

Laughs in stealth.

3 Likes

I will be heading to the Worlds End Tavern, have a nice cold pint, and wait for this all to blow over.
Pre-patch Cricket bat shaped transmog for all weapon types, please Blizz.

10 Likes

If there’s any collectibles to be had, I’ll be after them quick – once done I just ignore Orgrimmar altogether. I’ll have my AH Mount soon enough if I need AH access! :wink:

I just sat on my flying mount or in flightform/stealth on my druid

1 Like

whatever you do, don’t fall down or look back.

run. run. RUN.

2 Likes

i will just stand in garrison making the new level 50 ilvl 100 epic upgraded legion legederys sell them like 1 mill ea on AH :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Really looking forward to this event, was an absolute blast back in wotlk.

Last time two of my friends infected entire kalimdor and crashed the server :smile:

2 Likes

I will stand by you Türiel!!

Can we bring cake?

1 Like

Number four : Just remove your helm and shave your head brother and let the ghoul and zombie have a snack at you !

Join us in death TS, whatever you do we’re going to get you anyway so why bother ? :smiley:

I thought this was a thread about our actual RL plans as to how to survive a Zombie Apocalypse, every one has one of those right? Thats normal?

Mine is pretty bulletproof and more importantly Zombie-Proof.

I have a childhood sweetheart, later girlfriend now ex, that I am on good terms with. She has the keys to a very large Castle’s grounds (That sounds bizarre, but she did wenching there, as in was a character actor as a serving wench for ‘medieval themed banquets’ at said castle, so my plan is, grab the cavalry sabre, bearded axe and hatchet from the garage, jog to her house, on the way picking up a shotgun and ammunition from the firearms shop in the town, we go to the Castle.

The gates to the grounds, not even the -castle-, just its grounds are solid as heck, they could take an articulated lorry ram raiding them and not buckle, get in, lock the place down. Now it has a vast amount of bladed weaponry in there, but also guns, and the tools for making black powder, as well as, importantly, books on how to manufacture black powder. It has a body of water that is clean and potable, and even more importantly, an underwater portcullis so Zombies couldn’t get in that way, it also has several generators, and solar panels that connect to said generators, it has arable land, and also a large supply of animals living there for food (Not sure how peacocks taste, but apparently the Romans were mad for them). It also has escape tunnels, plus, we’d be living in a -Castle- that even Royalty used to stay at when they fancied somewhere posh to go for their holidays. It is entirely self sustainable, and luxurious.

It also has the largest working Trebuchet in the world, but frankly, I wouldn’t use a Trebuchet against a Zombie Horde, its not terribly effective.

Oh, it also has an extensive wine cellar. So get there, lock down, make weapons, have a cool pint and wait for the Zombies to skeletonise and fall apart and for this to all blow over.

How’s that for a slice of fried gold?

5 Likes