How would your character kill the one above? #11

You killed Martok ? Oh look a dead elven virmen creature, … charge shield slam her bones,organs and brain to oblivion, then decapitate her head and toss it to the ground not even worth keeping as a trophee.

Wannabe assassin… stinking slimy elven disease then i clean both the blade sides on the corpse of the creature , keep your filthy blood for yourself.

Next hopefully when i’ll come back i’ll get something half challenging.

One shot her with a smash to the booty from [Brainbeater].

As Ussrainblood’s brain resides in her backside, she dies from a brain haemorrhage due to the trauma.

Nobody mourns.

Still chuckling at her earlier jab at the Void Elves, Zhanag proceeds to call down enough arcane fire to melt the armor on the Goblin’s body, not to mention what happens to the body itself. Once nothing remains but ash and slag, he turns and sets off to buy a snack.

Sneaking up from behind the Draenei Mage, Serrathil’s player accidentally clicks the wrong key; selecting Kill instead of the Nonlethal Takedown.

Zhanag’s cobalt blue blood spills out as a shimmering riftblade cuts neatly down inbetween his neck and shoulder down into his chest; the Draenei dying seconds later while Serrathil loses her nonlethal mission bonus.

Judging by you char and achievement , spec you don’t ever stand a slightest chance : More like The Rainblood easiy dodge incredibly slow hook nosed virmen with a stance of bring it on dummie, bash her to oblivion with one sweep of her shield.

she then disarm easily like one take a candy to a child the mace and punt and crush not just the head but the whole shorty to a pulp, to a pulp:octopus: until there is but blood and crushed meat everywhere.:star_struck:

Everyone laugh and rightfully so :octopus: She then toss the crappy mace, spit and say:

You see shorty ? That is the proper use of a mace you hook nosed random, nothing like some wild medieval violence against unrefined schmuck from time to time:rofl:

Next , one step forward and bring a challenge please !:muscle:

@Ussrainblood
Stabs her with a poisoned dagger in her exposed rear, paralyzing her until she dies.

@Serrathil
Serrathil is just about to poof away in a cloud of smoke, but just as she tries to produce the cloud a flash of blinding light hits her face, preventing her from acting and the next and last thing she feels is her neck cut open and liquid flowing down from the freshly opened wound and a hand on her head pulling it back making her bleed out faster.

Such a cruelty against one of his kind is something that Shalím can not let unpunished. He roughly punches Vardamìr to head from behind, making him lose consciousness for a moment. During that time Shalím stabs deeply the blood elf’s legs which prevents him from walking and forces him to fall on the ground. After the blood elf is grounded, Shalím kicks him several times in stomach with anger.
He wants to make Vardamìr suffer for what he has done. The most painful way that comes into his mind is applying poison to his wounded legs and making him die slowly in pain and desperation.

Marinya is horrified at the cruelty and violence begets violence as Aelwena is summoned to demonstrate true sadism to the exile. Mistress simply looks away, unable to bear it. It’s a kinsman, after all. Once it’s all over, she spends a good couple of hours to write something to memorialise this tragedy of her people’s cruel fate, torn apart by war once more and forced to deplete fading bloodlines. She’s very distracted in her grief…

1 Like

It’s really tragic, sin’dorei and ren’dorei killing each other, but her loyalty must lie with the later, and having witnessing the cruel actions of all involved Seloria decides to follow Marinya without being seen. When she’s distracted writing Seloria use shadow magic to give horrendous visions to her making her unaware of what’s happening around her in reality, Seloria simply slits her throat from behind, it’s the most merciful death she can bring.

a pair of bright green glowing eyes can be seen starring at Seloria from the shadows as this happens, before anything else happens, a large felhound pounces out from the shadows, pinning Soloria down and draining her of mana, before chewing on her face.
a low voice can be heard.
“Snuggles, Return”

(Apologies if this might be badly written. I’m just getting back into writing again.)

Ny’la raises her hand to her quiver as her fingers wrap around a single arrow. She pulls it out as she balances it against her thumb, pulling back the string of her bow with the arrow in place. She squints her eyes as her brows furrow. She aims as she took a deep breath. She exhales, the arrow piercing through the air like a sharp needle against skin. The arrow hits its mark, piercing through the Sin’dorei’s skull. She sighs as she approaches the corpse. She kneels before the lifeless body, her hand extending towards the arrow. She wraps her fingers around it tightly as she pulls it out.
“This is the cleanest death I could ever give anyone. Consider yourself lucky.” she said, before turning around to walk away.

2 Likes

The almighty Rainblood quickly charge and pin the hunter effortlessly blocking and doging amazingly any shot throw and her shield, she then unleash a shockwave that stun even more and make fall the elves.

While she try to recover to her feet Rainblood already disarm her, badly injure her legs wih her swords but enough not to cut them but the muscles and tendons and proceed to stab her cruely in the heart with one of arrow hoping or not that it was posioned while slightly raising her head with a smirk.

She then bash the vile hunter with a devastating shied slam for good measure, as the elve fall again her legs serverly cut Rainblood then put her blade on the elve throat and yell: UP !

While the elve look in awe groaning of pain and asking mercy Rainblood makes eye contact wrap fears eyes while keeping the blade pointed and coldly say : There can be only one!

Before beheading her ennemy, she then sink into the ground. Rainbood then takes the vanquished weapons as a trophee.

I send my felgaurd to kill the pest while study some fel magic.
A mere warrior isnt going to be much of a challange for my felgaurd.
In the unlike case the warrior survive’s i send an other felgaurd a few dozen imps and dreadhounds.
These warrior pests really arent worth the effort to kill it.
Meaby i shoud drain its soul.
I can always use more soulshards.

I would make my way to the warlock through his demons. One careful strike for each of his pests should be enough. If there are lots of them, just eye beam them or use the mighty fel barrage. Just a regular target practice. Nothing special.

After reaching the warlock I would consume his magic and end his life with simple blade dance. He wouldn’t even know from which direction his head was cut off.

I woud attemp to bind the demon hunter.
If that is succesfull i have myself a new minnion.
I wil see how much use i can get out of it before i have it cut its own trought.

If it fails i give it my full attation.
Demon hunters are dangerous.
I will use my dark power to overwhelm its body with fear as i send endless wave’s of demons at it.
I will drain the very life out of it.
I will never let it get close.

"This mook seems like his own worst enemy. See that somethin’…uh…merciful comes his way, eh toots?

…No I don’t mean send ‘im flowers ya freakin’ bimbo.

…Well obviously use the sledgehammer, whatta ya think I pay ya for!? Geez, do I gots ta do all the thinkin’ aroun’ here?"

Disinclined to blast through all her goons inside her establishment, likely triggering traps along the way, Zhanag simply lights the building on fire and waits for her to emerge. When she does she is met by a flaming boulder significantly larger than her body that explodes on contact, scattering pieces of Goblin all over the area. Clean it isn’t, but it’s efficient.

2 Likes

Toy’s with Zhanag as my felhound keeps shutting down its magic.
Sending him to be mauled by dreadhounds and burned by imps.
Causes his body to feel unatural fear and drain the dreanei lifeblood.
A pity it doesnt help extent my life.
Some race’s just dont know how blessed they are.

Sprints toward malaficus, with dazzling speed, cuts down two fellhounds, getting warlocks attention, bit too late. With a nimble movement Coupe swings over one of the filthy demons an in mid air pointing his swords to finish off the warlock. But as he reached the earth it was as if he cut the air. His nose filled with bitter and unpleasent smell of fel, as coupe looked.around he found warlock reforming far away from hin, casting a spell.
It would be too late, in a matter of seconds there would be only charred bones left of Coupe if he did not act.
Without hesitation Coupe ran to dead Felhounds and used then as meatshield, he felt heat surrounding him as the felhouts gave away to green fire and not even the bones where left.
Now was the opening, before he could cast another spell. Running towards the nearest pillar, rogue got the sight of Warlock and removed the chain from his chest and qith his skilled hands threw at the warlock who was chanting for another spell. The hook grabbed Lock in his left shoulder and let out agonising scream. Coupe pulled the hook with surprising strength for a man this slender “Get over here” shouting and warlock lost his balance and met the ground with his face! Sadly it was not enough to finish him, warlock managed to burn the chain with his fellfire, freeing him from the rooting position, just to be greeted with Coupes Blunderbass, impact of zerite gunpowder send warlock flying off, his whole body numb and mind blank, ears humming with hissing sound, he could not make out what was happening, only saw a silhouette and some muttering of words, and in second the world around him faded.

Coupe had grabbed the Warlock and stabbed his Thunderfury deep into Malaficus throat ending his life swiftly and with Mercy.

“It should not have come to this Mala.”

As life abbandon’s the warlock a small fragile glass ball breaks.
Feeling himself returning to life the warlock opens his eyes to see a rogue looting his body.
The rogue jump back at suddenly revived Warlock who quickly summon his succubuss.
Charmed by the succubus the Warlock walk up to the rogue and took the blade he used to kill the Warlock.
Slitting the rogue throat with said blade the warlock coath the blade in the rogue’s blood.
Drawing a circle around the rogue’s dieing body.
Chanting repeatly:
Argus no kiran mara alavune( argus i offer this soul).