How would your character kill the one above? #11

As Shalím gets close to his target, he carefuly reads his contract once more. Especially the part which reads:
He is extremely dangerous. Cannot be killed in combat. Always survives. Never gets even slightly harmed
Shalím considers his strategy… If he cannot be killed… then perhaps? Oh yeah that is a good idea.

Shalím approaches the warlock in stealth. Immidiately spoted by his god like senses. Shalím only manages to open void portal behind warlock while being drained from his life. Luckily the void portal has sucked the warlock in.
“Now you can fight or bind those void creatures to your will. But you won’t harass anyone on Azeroth anymore”

2 Likes

After dispersed into pure shadow energy she whatched the “fight”
Then reforms behind Shalím

“That was noble of you…”

She smiles inncoently, and gently kicks the tired Rogue in to his own portal from behind

“Nothing personal…”

1 Like

Just as Shalim was about to fall into his own portal a minnion of the old god hit him at mach 5 followed by a vast horde of demons.
Zymara try to portal away but is to slow to avoid the corpse of the old god minnion hitting her at mach 5.

A warlock walk out of the void portal.
Ok now where is that rogue that thought it would be funny to send me on an unwanted family visit.

Approach from the shadows; watch out for Eyes of Kilrogg, felhunters, other potential threats of discovery. Ideally: Get behind target, employ dual-blade attack to pierce kidney and slash throat simultaneously. Knock target down, finish with drop-stab to back of head. Vanish before demons retaliate.

Ideal kill unavailable, backup plan: Employ magical chakram to surround target with hostile illusions, disguise own presence. Overwhelming magical scent covers own signature, proceed to eliminate sensory demons. Cut target’s forearms to remove use of fingers. Finish by stabbing upward under jaw, piercing mouth and brain. Explode head with destructive Void energies, just in case. Vanish.

1 Like

As talraea enjoy’s her handy work she hears the scattering of glass.
Within seconds she finds herself charmed by allirezza the Shivarra.

You rogue’s are so darn sneaking the warlock says mockingly.
You never heard of soulstones dear?

Ow your little trick would work on lesser warlocks but i replaced my eyes with fellgems years ago.

Now lets continue shall we?
The warlock takes her blade and slit the rogue throat.
Drawing a circle around the rogue’s dieing body.
Chanting repeatly:
Argus no kiran mara alavune( argus i offer this soul).

(Okay, Malaficus, for future reference it’s considered bad form to immediately respond to the person who just responded to you. Wait a few posts before you go again, it gives more people a chance to interact.)

Your right.
I am Sorry.

Malaficus tries to make a complex ritual to summon a powerful demon of some sort to help defeat the Horde in Zuldazar, but just as he is about to finish does he notice a saurid using a leaf to wipe out part of the summoning circle. Before he can stop the ritual the demon appears, but out of his control and he gets consumed by whatever demon he tries to summon.
Afterwards Kalu’cha walks in on the scene, grabbing the soulstone and bashes it against a rock to break it. (if it is present)

“No more bad Juju from ya.”

Kalu’cha is doing her usual stuff of sitting in the Zocalo hoping for charitable people to give coins when she notice something shiny in a tree, believing it to be something leftover from the siege she quickly moves over and untangles her hook from her belt and swings it up, only for the chain accidently hitting Talraea’s leg and makes her fall down the tree, hitting her head in the fall.
By the time she wakes up she is in chains and being sentenced to death by Zandalari law.

Kalu’cha was given anything Talraea had on her at the time.

1 Like

Finaly someone is smart enough to do this.
((skip me))

Shalim walks by the “Golden Sunrise” inn. Suddenly he witnesses a group of saurids running from the door.
“Is this some kind of saurid invasion?” he mumbles to himself. Normaly the demon hunter would not care about this incident, however the lust for fresh roasted saurid meat makes him to act. He slices the saurids one by one and kneels before them to chop a few chunks of the meat. And then it happend…

The enraged Zandalari runs out of the inn and starts to yell and cry at Shalim. She threatens Shalim with her knifes. “Are you drunk?” asks Shalim.

But the Zandalari continues to yell some nonsences to which Shalim is unable to underestand. Then she charges at him and attempts to stab him.
Shalim quickly dodges the strike while cutting charging Zandalari at her back.
The Zandari quickly turns around and starts her knife games. Shalim is unable to see a single knife, he only knows that this strike won’t be without cuts at his chest…
He kicks the Zandalari while suffering a three long cuts. To not bleed over or die to poison he quickly transforms into hellish demon to adapt to the poison (if present) and heal the wunds. After a moment the Zandalari appears behind him in smoke and drives his blades deeply in his back and wings. Shalim falls to his knees after this strike. He knows that now he will die. But the Zandalari wants to abase the demon hunter and starts to mock him. Shalim uses this mistake to his advantage. He exploits the fact, that Zandalari is not paying attention and fel rushes forward, turns around and eye beams the Zandalari to ashes. Severaly wounded he sits down and hopes that no other drunk will run from the inn to finish him. There is also a meat to eat afterall.

1 Like

Thyrellas would turn the tired and wounded Demon Hunter to a sheep
Then her body guards would knock poor Shalim out
But would not kill him… yet
As a real gourmet she always loved to try exotic… flavours (after a few millenia under a magical dome made some Suramarian Nobles… extravagant)
The Pandarens have some nice dishes made out of poisonous fishes, only the most triained senior chefs are allowed to preapre and serve those deadly couisines… so a Pandaren Master Chef would be ideal to preapre the captured Demon Hunter, carefully removing the parts that are usable
Alas, Shalim would not survive the tortures in the kitchen
But that night the dinner at Thyrellas would be demonically spicy and faboulos!
:wine_glass:

1 Like

With a resounding BOOOM, the door to Thyrellas’ luxurious estate would be blown apart in a terrific explosion of void and frost magic!

A terrifying, 12ft shivarra would be the first to pull herself in - carrying a small company’s worth of vicious melee weapons and a malicious grin on her tattooed face; with a shorter, 5’6ft tall elf entering in the building behind her.

“AND SO WE MEET AGAIN, THYRELLAS!” Mahli’ficia would let out a regal chuckle, enjoying the moment.
“I am afraid I will not make this quick! You will suff,- … ehr?”

The dramatic entrance is brought to a sudden, awkward standstill as Mahli’ficia and her Shivarra sees a house filled with slobbering, twisted fel & sha monstrosities drooling through dozens of clawed orifices and pulling their misshapen bodies along the expensive Suramar floor with twisted limbs. Some look vaguely pandaren, others look vaguely elven.

It was all that is left of Thyrellas and her guests, who had underestimated just how hopelessly corrupt Shalim had been.

" … void… " Mahli’ficia sighs deeply, covering her face with her gloved hand, while a look of supreme disappointment at the lack of butchery formed on her Shivarra’s face.

"Not only did she kill my favorite demon hunter… she even deprived me of my grand confrontation! These Suramarians have no manners at all~ "

2 Likes

A divine beam streaks through the giant shivarra, paralysing it in place. A winged figure glides along the beam of light, striking the demom in a shimmering explosion of the Light.

The draenei lands, keeping his footing. He stretches back ,and with a quick wide release, lauches his shield. The shining disc streaks across and cleans the head off the shivarra.

Guided by the Light, the shield slots back onto the draenei’s arm. He raises his mace, which starts glowing and delcares, “Your body has been mutated by the source of madness. Your soul has submitted to the temptation of foul energies. By the Light, I will smite you!”

With two mighty strides and an immense flao of his wings, he soars towards the Void Elf. His mace now a gleamimg star, he swoops through any walls, debris or magical missiles that come his way as his conviction embodies as a shield of Light.

With a mighty roar that displays his fangs, he smashes the elf in a brilliant crash of light.

Whatever remains is seen falling, but crumbling to dust and disappearing on the passing wind.

I am afraid i will not be able to kill him.
Its against our monks rules to hurt someone to ded so the worst thing i could do is to massage his back, yee… im not being teached how to beat someone yet, my teachers just ask for massage and meals because i am a good cook.

3 Likes

With a magical hug and kiss in the forehead whilst dying from cuteness herself

With awesome explosion while playing her guitar

Ethanar joins in to sing along while Azuriida plays her deathly guitar.
His horrible singing breaks her ear drums and gives her other unwanted effects, due to his…amazing vocal skills.
“Oops…miss, are you all right? Oh boy…”

In the heat of battle against Sylvanas’ vile Horde, Lithaalya sees Ethanar bruised and battered after his last fight.

Fear not, friendly Ren’Dorei Assassin! I will help!” Lithaalya calls out, before sending a wave of holy magic to surge towards Ethanar to cure his wounds and restore his strength!

… only to be met by a terrifying scream and loud hiss as the holy magic ‘sanctifies’ the evil void corruption within Ethanar… and a good portion of Ethanar in the process!

What was left behind was a shocked Lithaalya, and a scene far too gruesome for description.

1 Like

Il have 2 darkspear trolls to ambush her and capture her. After that il put that mon in a cage and kill her with fire.

(I know this is realy dark XD)

Teknetia, hidden nearby, watches the Troll through the scope of his rifle. The cross hairs of Teknetia’s rifle aim at the Trolls chest. Teknetia steadies his breathing and squeezes the trigger.

A shot goes straight through Kronatius’ chest. The troll half limps, half crawls away trying to find cover, in shock from the sudden injury.

Teknetia fires a Chimera shot at the 2 Darkspear trolls, the bullet sailing straight through both, killing them. Teknetia then emerges from his hiding spot rising his hand up into the air. A Murder of Crows descends upon Kronatius, picking off any flesh they can get hold of.

Teknetia then whistles. A large Tortoise comprised of fire emerges from behind Teknetia and charges and Kronatius. As it nears Kronatius, the Murder of Crows disappears and Teknetia yells “Bowser, Kill!”.

Bowser without hesitation attacks the troll, spraying lava and fire all over the troll.

Teknetia loots what remains of the Trolls now burnt corpse and leaves, glad the Troll died the same way that the unfortunate Lightforged Draenei had.