Hpala lf raiding guild

Hello!

Looking for a guild that raids later in The evening as it fits my life style better.
Pref mythic raiding, currently 3/10m with some progression on inerva.
Currently alliance but could migrate both server and to horde for The right guild.
Prefer healing but also got a ele shaman alt (used to be main) enjoy playing both but healing is what im most comfort with.

Im 28 years old and from Sweden.
Work as a chef there for a later raiding guild would suit me better.
Give me a reply if you want to know more!

Hey man, we’re would love to have a chat with you, add me on DIsco: Felyra#0565.

Hello! Sent u a friend request on discord :slight_smile:

Hey, I am from 5/10 Mythic raiding guild with a spot for holy paladin. If you wish to know more add more on discord lynkanek#5132 or in game lynkanek#2659

Hi Snackbox,

Would love to speak with you more, please check out our recruitment post and if it interests you please do message me on battlenet.
Psykick06#2401

Cheers,
Boody

Hi!

Hope things are going well, if you have not already found yourself a new home check us out on wowprogress VISIONARY EU Horde TarrenMill and if you like the sound of get in touch @

AJNGUYEN#2443 on battlenet
or
ajnguyen#1093 on discord

Hi Snackbox, our guild could really do with a holy paladin!
We are AnV on Silvermoon, a relaxed late night guild who have been around since 2007. Raiding Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time, currently 2/10M with good progress on Devourer.
We have a healthy amount doing m+ on off nights too.
If we sound of interest or want more info, add my btag: hellykins#2114 or check the website actaguild. org