Hpally/ Resto druid/ mw monk looking for mythic guild

Hi there,

looking for a guild for shadowlands, currently a holy pally 474 and just got keystone master - just came back after an extended break. Looking to probably change class due to not liking new paladin style but still looking to heal (possibly druid, priest or monk), would prefer raiding on weekends if possible. Have experience doing a little bit of mythic raiding in legion and would love to still do it (I like challenging content) however can’t commit the full amount of time needed to progress hardcore due to work, I would however still like to do a couple of nights a week raiding mythic.

Love chilling back in discord just doing keys with guildies. Just a laid back dude.

Don’t mind realm or faction

Thanks for reading ^-^

Check us out mate!

Hello Thecheese,

Zim Zalabim could be the fit for you if your still looking for a guild, we are Alliance on Ravencrest,

Check out the recruitment here

And if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me on:

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544

Whats up dude,

I really enjoyed reading your post and depending on what you define as hardcore (some people say anything 3 days and under is semi-hardcore) we may be a good fit for you.

Allow me to introduce Supercilious of Draenor.

The raid times are:
Monday 7-11pm
Wednesday 7-11pm
Friday 7-12pm

The time frame and days are set in stone, however the exact times are preliminary and may be slightly shorter (.5-1 hr) per day, this is tbd.
(Example: Raid might start at 7:30 instead of 7).

Recruitment:
Tank - Medium
Healer - Medium / High
Ranged DPS - High
Melee DPS - Medium

What there is to know about Supercilious:

• Experienced & transparent leadership
  • High expectations for each individual
  • Everyone is being re-trialed for Shadowlands
  • An enjoyable well-prepared raid environment
  • We are a multilingual guild and speak English in raids
  • A solid core which has played together for years
  • Our Goal is CE with smooth progression
  • We Enjoy pushing M+ Keys

What we expect from Raiders:

• Don’t be toxic
  • Generally 25+, 20+ minimum
  • 90% minimum attendance in a period of 3 months
  • Full consumables on progression or recent boss kills
  • Prior preparation to the raid, including but not limited to our custom strategy
  • The ability to take constructive criticism and an eagerness to provide help to others
  • Keeping up with all the in-game power systems and showing up to every raid as powerful as reasonably possible
  • Open and honest communication. A microphone is required and you must have the ability to communicate during a raid

How to Apply:

1. Go to our discord: discord.gg/z58rysr
  2. Read the Bot message and click " Pog "
  3. Fill out the application thoroughly
  4. Post your completed application into the #application Channel
  5. You will be contacted by an Officer

About Us:
With Shadowlands around the corner, a handful of us returned and established on Draenor late into the final tier of BfA - Ny’alotha. The core of the guild raided together across various expansions and servers within the Pserver scene. Driven by the prospect of the upcoming expansion, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment.

The ideal guild member engages with the guild and enjoys spending time with other guildmates. This includes activities outside of raids such as M+, PvP, or various other non-wow related things. Many of us have been friends for years and have played a wide array of video games together apart from WoW, while this is not mandatory, it is encouraged, we don’t just want to be a raid group, but rather - a group of friends.

Wish you luck either way !