Huge honor inflation due to AV

Stomping random PUGs in Warsong Gulch for 16h a day (because almost very premade in the battlegroup would dodge) was also really boring. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, it depends whether youā€™re going for rank 14 I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

I truthfully canā€™t be bothered farming that long XD.

Iā€™d be satisfied with like rank 8-10 lol :stuck_out_tongue:

This is good, now the PVE-players ranking canā€™t 10v1 in world or ruin wsg with premades.

#NoChanges

I think itā€™s because alliance was unable to leave cities, but they were able to leave the game. And they did.

Then farm kills in AV double honor thats what orcs can realize without even thinking

Horde has av queue?

1 Like

the only ones the honor inflation will affect are those aiming at rank 10-14 as they cannot manipulate honor like on pservs so they can reach those with less effort.

I donā€™t see any pros on AV side.

Thatā€™s still min-maxing, youā€™ve just done exactly what I suggested: youā€™ve focused your 100% effort on the most efficient method of farming honor.

Well done for bringing this full circle.

Ur a no lifer if u 100% on 1 thing i just 200% on pvp it makes me soulstone life which is better and i can do me and do best rank 14 here i come

ok bro i think 4k pushing it

Its usualy around 2500 for me, got some 3600-4200 as well tho, but not every time. About 25% of the time I d guess

No disrespect, I genuinely am interested in engaging youā€¦ but your posts often donā€™t make any senseā€¦ :expressionless:

1 Like

Ā¤NoChanges

Dont worry i will engage with my dots and wait for ur bubble to run out then soul fire and gank it up until its sleepy time for the kids then take them to bed then continue ganking it up

You engage with DoTs and I will counter with Cleanse spam.
Donā€™t need Divine Shield. :upside_down_face:

Try cleansing my succubus charm then soul fire 1 shot mega kill bro ur lvl 25 u can stun me and i resist then ur futile hope of engaging me is fixed in a coffin bruh u see my post make sense im the pvp god of the forums

Always wonder if #NoChange people are still serious or just lousy trolls. The game is changed so much already right from release that even thinking we are playing a no change version of vanilla seems quite naiveā€¦

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t sound dodgy at allā€¦