Human trinket racial to work only on stuns

Hey Blizzard talked about this nerf, hopefully it will happen so humans are in par with other races.

2 Likes

At this point i feel all alliance racial should get a look at, i want balanced server. Wpvp aint fun with 99% horde:P

Maybe give the other alliance racials some love for pve, as far as i know they do nothing for pve?

Yeah sure, 2 years of pain because all my openers get resisted by orcs and nothing changed. Alliance being straight up worse when it comes to racials, and now that humans have an actual good racial horde players (and blizzard) want it to be changed. f* off

22 Likes

LOL. You are talking as a Human Rogue. The most OP class/race combo in TBC arena.

2 Likes

If the human racial is nerfed, then other changes have to be done to horde racials as they’re far superior to alliance ones (yes, NE meld is nice sure).

But, if you start tweaking one racial, you end up in a slippery slope of unknowns. Better to just leave it like it was back in the day (and allow faction and race change).

Oh, and doesn’t it go against their design pillars?

3 Likes

Then why are 70% of the 2s ladderteams with rogues horde, in 3s its even about 90% horde.

Human might be better in a few matchups, but there is no doubt (atleast from people with >90iq) that wotf in tbc is overall by far better than any other racial for rogues.

back to topic, if you want alliance nerfs after 2 years of classic/tbc horde racials how about you just accept that youre terrible at the game and every man for himself isnt the reason you will be stuck at 1,5k rating (just like wotf isnt the reason some alliance players are stuck at 1,5k right now in tbc).

1 Like

Disable racials in arena.

Arena is a totally different game from the rest of WoW. 15 years of trying to pretend it’s not hasn’t improved it.

4 Likes

Human racial should remove all CC, but it should cause a 1-2 second horror effect when used. Would be pretty balanced then imo. The ability name already kind of suggests that you the user are fleeing for your life.

Don’t touch anything, just remove PvE trinkets from arena. Human racial being OP is just a side effect of this much deeper issue.

7 Likes

Ye now that horde doesn’t have the best racials anymore i think it’s time to remove them. Only fair.

6 Likes

I play an undead rogue - you really think i LIKE perception in arena?

I’ve been against racials in arena forever.

1 Like

Just curious, do you ever got problems from any other class than rogue, using perception on you in arena? I play a human warlock and priest, but tbh I only fish up rogues using it below 1500 rating.

Above that it just never works, apart from getting lucky popping it at a random moment and immediatly slap something on.

Most of the times I get sapped while having perception on, sometimes they wait it out. AT >1700 it gets about as reliable as rain of firing a random spot in arena. It can work, about 10% of the time.

Maybe it is my failure, and that is what I am curious about. What is your idea?

Note: I do think perception is very good against unskilled players, I have my fair share of playing arena with -whoever- wanted to join from the LFG channel, and at those low rating it is good.

But it is just something dealt with very easily, on anything else than a human rogue, I guess.

No. There is no need to nerf it when they let horde racials run supreme for Classic and TBCC.

Should be fine if they stripped all the titles and mounts from horde characters.

Imagine having crap racials for years, the devs having no issues with Horde supremacy whatsoever, you put up with it because you know it won’t last indefinitely. Then when the pendulum is about to swing in your favor, things need to get ‘balanced’. Hahaha

I’m not saying it wouldn’t have been a good idea to balance the racials, but then they should have done so from the start. It’s time for Humans to enjoy their advantage now.

Kek, this one yeah. “Now that the advantage is no longer on my side but instead with my opponent, I have concluded advantages should be removed, for the sake of a fair game.”

1 Like

EMFH is the best racial in game, during WOTLK. Rightfully so, let alliance have something for one moment too right? Note that WOTF is still very good, getting out of fear twice if needed so. Defnitely not on part with Hardiness in the orignal game which really is insane, but its allright.

It is also a phase-driven phenomennon, due to the PVP trinket also giving resilience, which is not so easy to get by, in early WotLK. [but later on, as PVE trinket really get off the chart, and resilience is more easy to get by, EMFH does rock- well its cool of the bat, but more like, a different approach of gaming]

1 Like

Warmane is the biggest wotlk private server and top 50 arena representation is 95% alliance faction nuff said

No one here was disputing that Every Man for Himself, is argueable the best racial for PvP. Just that you can’t nerf/remove it, after allowing 2 expansions of completely unbalanced and one-sided Racials because “No changes”, and now that the advantage is finally coming to humans/alliance as projected, decide it should suddendly be ‘fair’.

That’s the absolute most scumbag move you can think off.

Not everyone was playing Vanilla and TBC Classics. In the eyes of returning players, fairness is fairness, no matter what was before.

And I still stand my position, racials are fine (even human one), remove PvE trinkets from Arena and solve many more problems than just one racial.

2 Likes

Current EMFH is pretty garbage outside of a Rogue having it or you stacking it with fel hunter.

Tbh always hated racials in arena and wanted them gone for way to many expansions. It’s not fun facing an orc resisting 5 stuns in a row and lose the game due to it for example.