HvH solution for Alliance

Citation needed. I would honestly like to know because I can’t remember them saying anything about premades and also can’t find anything about it in the blue posts.

see how stupid that sounds “queues are a gameplay mechanic” lmao no wonder they are fixing it

Saying that “queues are artificially bad” is about as sensible as saying “faction balance is artificially bad”.

i don’t see the correlation between quitting alliance and horde having instant queues, because i’m not a fotm player and i do what i like

Must be fun to be that delluded !

You can kick and destroy yourself horde versus horde for an eternity and as much as you care , no one give a rat on horde to horde violence roflmao !

Like I would cancel my sub because zug zugs are beating each others senselessl ! Keep the fun dellusion going ! :laughing:

if it’s not there, I misread.

i told you, they quit, it’s their fault. they don’t have any disadvantage their only weakness is their jealousy

could you quote the actual part please as I cannot see it.

That’s fine you don’t have to “see” the correlation. It’s enough that Blizzard does if they list it as the reason they’re quitting.

i wouldn’t take it as valid feedback as a dev to be honest
“quitting because my faction is the underdog and we don’t have the priviledge of insta queues”
make zero sense man you are drowing yourself in victim mentality for no reason, guild leaving servers in mass as a fit for not being able to have that priviledge, absolutely insane in your mind wake up.

there we go

1 Like

Well there’s probably a reason you’re not a dev.

I meant the part the mentions premades not the whole lot, for the life of me I cannot see it.

well that’s the part that might mention it, as I said. you’ll have to put some effort into your trolling.

Perhaps you should try readin the blue post before you “spill uninformed bs” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

*misinformed. you’re still uninformed.

How many times? I cannot see it, I have read that many, many times.

I guess you are just trolling about the premades vs premades then.

Pretty sure I’m informed on what Blizzard said (or in this case hasn’t said) about premades. Unlike one of us :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Nah, you are just trolling and I won’t reply to you anymore.

damn, to be left alone by a forum troll. I must be doing something right.