HvH solution for Alliance

That’s not true. Lots of horde players (including myself) haven’t logged in for a week now. We are all waiting for HvH! Game is boring! Please, Blizzard, hurry! :slight_smile:

been waiting for 2 weeks i think, raidlogging and that’s it. (like all pve players by now ofc everyone is on farm mode)

1 Like

If they were indeed happy they would have said they’re bringing it back permanently though. But they aren’t they are still unsure if the effect is actually positive. Like you said all they see is numbers and apparently not all of them were favourable.

No I unfortunately won’t accept that a person who actually made a human male and played it to lvl 20 puts much worth on looks.

mental gymnastics so early? did you stretch first?
every single feature needs to be tested, 1 2 or n times, until it’s performing as expected. The entire new matchmaking system was advertised to match premades with premades and prefer HvA, but it didn’t do that reliably.
They adjusted and are testing again.

it’s just statitics man check out retail and classic everyone is undead or blood elf. classic not much for now since you can’t boost it. oh and they are pve players so no FOTM racials argument here

its unfair that ally get instant ques and horde not. i am new to this game and i play horde and its hard to gear a new char on horde side if u just gonna pvp.

yep and they want you to get a worse ratio then them to rationalize their delusions

Fairly certain I haven’t heard anything about prefering premades vs premades from Blizzard and it did indeed prefer HvA (AvA was extremely rare) so that’s not the reason.

But not everyone is human male are they?

in the end flaming and jokes aside, i hope you are happy with your choices and stop looking at the other part of the fence and throw fits. just enjoy your character in your faction who cares, if it dies it wasn’t meant to be and you should blame the people you have around for being soy, laugh at them

You mean the patch notes of 2.1 or whatever about the queue system? The queue system you’re not happy with and want changed? Amazing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

the annex blue post saying that the new matchmaking system will prefer premades to premades.
nice try

i mean bro, another no brainer here. would you rather spam bg in a premade and steamroll everything without having fun or solo queue shenanings? everyone knows it

I do sincerely hope the irony isn’t too much for you. “Stop looking at the other part of the fence and throw fits”. That would be a good idea yes. Maybe you should try it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Could you link that please?

we agree to disagree, for me queues are artificially bad for you it’s a gameplay mechanic.

Citation needed. I would honestly like to know because I can’t remember them saying anything about premades and also can’t find anything about it in the blue posts.

see how stupid that sounds “queues are a gameplay mechanic” lmao no wonder they are fixing it

Saying that “queues are artificially bad” is about as sensible as saying “faction balance is artificially bad”.