Hydraxian waterlord

Is it a decent place to create a horde character for the levelling expereince?

Kinda dead as far as i know.

Yep it’s pretty dead.

I’m just stuck for where to go then. Any recommendations for decent realms with plenty of horde levelling going on?

You may check:

Aside of that IMHO you will need prepatch to speed things up. And do take into account that without a good wave of new/returning/rerolling players most “leveling” will be boosting. If they launch FRESH TBC prepatch realms then only there you will have organic leveling in masses.

1 Like

I am thinking of just waiting for pre patch to level a draenei shaman.

Hydraxian Waterlords seems to have a Horde population of around 300 - which isn’t all that healthy (the other PVE servers are around 1000-1500), and is likely to mean a very empty levelling experience.

If you are looking for Horde PVE I think any of the 3 PVE realms should be fine. There seemed to be quite a few people around on Mirage Raceway. But yes - you would expect it to grow significantly when the prepatch hits and everyone starts levelling their blood elves.

I’ve got some concerns Mirage Raceway and Pyrewood are going to have heavy queues when TBC proper launches, although who can say.

Hydrax Horde is low pop but a chill, tight knit community. I would strongly advise you to join an active guild though, it will make the experience much less lonesome :slight_smile: I wouldn’t change Hydrax for the world!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.