I am 30 now

Welp. Happy birthday to me I guess. The best time is over. Now comes the boring part of the life where I get married and buy a house. :birthday:

31 Likes

Happy Birthday

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Chin up, I planted a cherry tree that’s much older than you. :wink:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Erevien. You may have a… questionable grasp on things, but you deserve a day with cake, snacks and happiness as much as anyone else. :hamburger: :birthday: :sparkler: May your 30s be as good as your 20s.

2 Likes

Welcome to the breakdown years.

1 Like

Congrats on reaching level 30! Apart from the achievement unlocked, make sure you pick a talent point. It will probably unlock a new ability in the rotation!

Ahem… so happy birthday. There’s quite a few lately, first Robo, then Slapface and now you too.

2 Likes

You sound like the 29 y/o Sicilian guitarist diva with midlife crisis I just gave a hard pass due to his constant whining about his age… Get a grip.

happy birthday and kind regards,

someone, who’s getting 37 this month

3 Likes

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/4/4e/By_and_Down_the_River_-_The_Jailer_and_Baine.png/revision/latest?cb=20201124175435

Have some Baine being worfed by the Jailer.

Happy Burpday, Erevien - from a guy who is 52 this year

5 Likes

Happy birthday Erevien.

Happy Birthday!

Hold on. It’s my birthday as well and I’m turning 30!

Nice to know someone born my same day :smiley: happy birthday!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

hey i 79 still play wow hehe call me grand pa

18 Likes

Happy Birthday, hardcore horde lover (umm this might have sounded umm, anyway).
The best time is always the time when you’re happy, doesn’t matter the age.
Now let’s do some pvp, shall we? :smiley:

2 Likes

I reach level 30 in a few months, nothing really changed more strength stamina and intellect for me!

1 Like

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Erevien.
You’ve only just set out so don’t worry.
I’m 52 and I’m a pup compared to many others in wow group I’m a member of, so there’s many years of forum popcorn moments left in you yet :wink:

1 Like

happy birthday from someone whos 49 in a few days, its all downhill now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday and welcome to the club! :smiley: