I am 30 now

Happy birthday erevien!

Happy cake day!

:partying_face: :birthday:

You halfway there for the endgame!

May your days be long and your hardships few.

3 Likes

you will have a senior moment soon. you will be somewhere and have no clue why you are there. oh wait that’s 40! you have a decade yet. happy birthday to you.

Congrats bud! As a -soon to be- 36 year old I can only say it gets better and better. Marrying/ getting a kid is amazing!

Best of luck to your future wife!

3 Likes

32 here in 6 days. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

gz.

no idea where you have this idea that married life is boring. there is nothing more fun then stable relationship with someone you love.

if anything once you experience it you will realise how boring and shallow in perspective your 18-30 years were :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club, buddy!

1 Like

Lets get something straight.

Good that you are optimistic.

I am 33 now and single.

Don’t worry. Nobody under 50 can ever do that again…

1 Like

RIP

Happy Birthday, I recently had an irl friend turn 30 and they said they were depressed about that fact and not excited. I said look at it as a new start a new chapter, take the lessons youve learnt in your 20;s and thrive in your 30’s. I hope your able to do that and wish you all the luck and success in the world.

Happy cakeday! And looking at what you are going to do, happy times are about to come :grin:

Jk, happy birthday.

I will spend the day with my favorite activity. Leveling alts in WOW.

edith: Thanks for all the good wishes. I will spend my day as happy as possible.

5 Likes

Happy birthday Erevien and Vandalino!

Ah thirty. Your back immediately starts hurting and you lose your ability to maintain a six-pack while eating junk food. :older_man:

2 Likes

congrats on becoming a wizard

marriage with someone you thought you loved but dont however.

not so fun yeah?

speak for yourself 37 here and still holding my 6pack down :stuck_out_tongue: