I Am Undead And I Need Help

Oh yeah, you are correct, the muted one is above it.

Didn’t know I wasn’t the muted one on my shaman, but okay, am now very purple

Once you go purple you never go back. :peanuts:

looks to the left at avatar

Its true though, and it is my favourite colour.

1 Like

I never said there weren’t any.

You said you endorsed playing a darkfallen other than a dark ranger, turned years earlier than Sylvanas.

I told you flat the canon: Sylvanas was part of the first darkfallen to be created.

If I remember correctly from Arthas, she was the first and it was because she got her body out of the coffin Arthas had it stored in. Then showed the others how to rebind their bodies.

Were the Sunfury who died in Northrend raised before or after Sylvanas recovered her body?

I’m too lazy to scroll, but if I did that was a typo. Sorry for the confusion if that happened

The Scourge had already been raising elves in Lordaeron before they invaded Quel’Thalas and you have all of Eversong and the would be Ghostlands between the Thalassian border to Lordaeron and Silvermoon, outside of which Sylvanas died.

After*.

1 Like

That, Arthas retreated to Northrend after Sylvanas got her body back and shot him.

1 Like

Sylvanas recovered her body before Arthas went to Northrend in the first place.

1 Like

Parallel-ish. I don’t think it can be ascertained. Largely because it happens during the exact same campaign in Warcraft 3 TFT. But they became the San’layn.

Not quite. Dark Rangers and Darkfallen aren’t just random raised undead. In fact, I’m unsure whether there’s any sane undead elf /other/ than darkfallen with the special background (Dark Ranger, San’layy, Death Knight).

Besides, Sylvanas & Co WERE the elves between the scourge and Quel’thalas. After all, they were guarding the (now forgotten) three elfgates.

Its been slightly retocnned and put in order when the book Arthas came out. But he goes back to Northrend afterwards to recover from Sylvanas weakening him.

1 Like

Let’s convolute it even more:

Are banshees darkfallen? :sunglasses:

Oh, yeah. Now I recall Sylvanas appearing right before he left for Northrend in the cinematic too. You’re right. At least Sylvanas predates the San’layn.

screaming into the void

technically some? Since not all banshees are elves but the ones that are count I think?

1 Like

Nope, they ain’t.

How can they be darkfallen when they’re presented as being pale with light-coloured flowing robes and they fly? If anything they’re lightrisen.

No Calia, you can’t use that title.

5 Likes

If the criteria for being a darkfallen is being an undead elf, then surely some of them are?

Darkfallen is a generic term referring to undead elves. If an elf is undead, they are Darkfallen.

Along with a plethora of civilians. The elfgates aren’t as much forgotten as they were retconned.

If the banshee is of an elf, yes.

1 Like

Do we have any other example of undead elves? Ones that are sane, that is. And not shambling skeletons.