I Am Undead And I Need Help

Victim =/= dead.
People whose family or friends were killed by the Scourge.

1 Like

I actually read members of the Scourge instead of victims, my bad

3 Likes

Your problem is that you have only read my opponents’ messages and based your judgment on them. And if you actually took your time to understand what this thread was all about from the very beginning, you would find that I NEVER said that I was a San’layn or that I have a problem with people not accepting this clan into their rp.

Initially it was about a DK Draenei guy who complained that he is “never alright and wherever he goes people complain and tell him that he’s bad”. Then we all argued why all Undead races in general are often not welcome in RP.

Then a dwarf found unintentional poetry in OP’s post and I got inspired to write a small verse that would reflect the main arguments of this thread. People started to harrass me for that while trying to prove that San’layn should not be a playable rp race (for some reason?) That’s all.

But it just feels like new people who open this thread and wish to join the dispute only read my opponents’ messages and support the majority. Because it’s easier.

Oh the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy

1 Like

This just in, undead canonically are incapable of being unable to grow facial hair.
Source: you can’t do it in the character customisation.

Never mind Nathanos he doesn’t count shut up shut up shut up

1 Like

the opps out to get em

No, it’s because your character concept is utterly incompatible with the world we all share.

3 Likes

To be entirely fair the forums do often feel like some sorta PvP arena
“Opponent” is accurate more often than not

2 Likes

…so they just can’t stop growing facial hair?

All undead are Italian?

1 Like

Online arguments are a form of turn-based PvP.

Indeed - they’ve all pasta way.

14 Likes

No wonder I’m bad at them

I completely and totally did not exhale in amusement to that.

1 Like

As per my previous email,

2 Likes

NEVER in this thread have I said who my character is. Why do you keep referring to my character’s race, story etc. when I have never shared it with you? This is so absurd.

1 Like

Look if you wanna play a San’layn then there’s a few evil guilds out there you can join. Truth is they are 100% not members of the Horde and 10000000% not members of the Alliance (you know who you are). There are places people can play more… evil concepts like a San’layn and fit and be accepted. Those places are not in like… Durotar. Same goes for DK players, there are DK guilds, and certain guilds that can and would take DKs under special circumstances. But the thing you have to accept with a DK is that they are by definition an outcast, and a character that will have to work extra hard to even get a degree of respect. Unlike San’layn DK’s can go into cities… but expecting a warm welcome there is not particularly… smart.
Imagine being a civilian, and then a saronite-clad half-rotten corpse literally oozing with death magic walks up to you, the harbingers of the scourge that slaughtered your friends and family and destroyed kingdoms of humans, you’re not suddenly going to think “you know, we had our differences Mr. Scourge Death SlaughterDoom but I’m gonna be nice to you now”.

5 Likes

San’layn in orgrimmar, where she would be swiftly beheaded by guards and any volunteers wanting in on the action.

I feel as though I’m missing context here… a silly poem was posted and… why are we argueing now?

1 Like

In that case I think the misunderstanding stems from you assuming that people remember everything you post.

If one doesn’t know that you’re referring to a past incident/joke, it’s very easy to misunderstand what you wrote.

See also: Gnolls in Stormwind.
Quillboar in Thunder Bluff.
Troggs in Ironforge.

You don’t see them? Well that’s because unlike elves, these races aren’t conventionally attractive and thus you don’t have masses of people claiming that they’re the one percent of the one percent of the one percent of gnolls/quillboar/troggs that haven’t done awful and horrible things.

3 Likes