I Am Undead And I Need Help

Because all undead are Italian.

We’re honoring their culture.

:pinched_fingers:t2:

I have noticed that, although this forum has 481k readers, I am not receiving 481k upvotes on my posts. I’m not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these “friends” are forgetting to click ‘upvote’. Either way, I’ve had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have “forgotten” to upvote my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person “consultation”. Think about your actions.

10 Likes

This is kinda the ultimate truth. The reason San’layn are so hell-bent on infesting RP areas where they should not exist is because they’re “hot” (to some people). Other bad races are more monsterous and as such aren’t as attractive to people who just want to pretend to be an undead goth elf who drinks blood or whatnot.

1 Like

Okay, where does this copy pasta originate from?

wouldn’t you want to know

Oh yes, the famous lore masters of this thread that are so afraid that their precious lore will forever be tainted by some undead players and such. And they don’t even know Nathanos’ (official! canon!) story and the history behind his undead body.

(they were being sarcastic)

4 Likes

I can only sympathize with the OP. I’m also Undead and currently held in Shadowforge City by a bunch of mean dwarfs against my will, only let out when they can’t murder a battalion of Blackrock orcs by themselves.

Also San’layn are bad.

1 Like

Uhm, yeah, I think it’s time you take a step back from the keyboard now.

Do we all just become more dramatic around Easter or what’s up?

The power of Christ compels us to throw shade?

1 Like

I am NOT a San’layn! I have NEVER revealed who I roleplay as in this thread! Why do you keep writing this nonsense about San’layn’s presence in the Horde?

It’s the 10 year anniversary of Margaret Thatcher’s death :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

San’layn have never been mentioned in this thread as a playable race.

Assuming the san’layn stuff is just a silly poem, fine, why all this fierce defense of the concept and contempt for the lore and people who want to play by it?

1 Like

This is why I literally wrote ?

I swam in college and people always ask me “Jack, what was you favourite stroke?”

It was Margaret Thatcher’s.

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day everyone.

4 Likes

Wow! You remembered Nathanos! Better than Blizzard managed during Shadowlands.

1 Like

I will just slide in and point out that the Sanlayn in particular are not any old darkfallen. Or any vampiric elf.

They are/were very specifically the small force of blood elves who went and died in Northrend when illidan tried to destroy the frozen throne.

A very limited group who became strong & loyal members of the scourge.

5 Likes

Because from the very beginning I was defending ALL the choices that players might make for their characters? This encompasses all potential options that can fit into the universe. Why? Because it has a direct connection to our main initial argument. Elitists, cliques, bullies. Luckily, in the game you can meet a variety of players who don’t throw stones at you for not being part of their elite group

Okay let me actually respond seriously with this.
“Perfectly able to explain” - perfectly to who? If you as a player think your character’s existence in Stormwind can be justified, that’s fine - but that doesn’t mean that other players will accept it. Certainly not when there’s no established lore on it (eg. we have to be nice to the character who belongs to a sect or group that has previously killed friends, family, and loved ones etc)

4 Likes

It’s pretty clear that Quillestra hasn’t come into the thread with the intention of being inflammatory and I thought the poem was cute. There really is precisely zero reason for being so petty + malicious toward them, even if you disagree with their (apparent?) roleplay choices.

6 Likes